MLB. Why!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
    How does the Jackie Robinson era correlate with MLB being mad about Georgia requiring photo ID at polling stations? I’m not seeing the connection.
    You have no problem with them requiring you to tell them who you are and who you vote for?

You have no problem with closing polls early? Closing 200 polling centers in predominantly black areas?

You have no problem with a couple of people circumventing the will of the people and taking over an election?

I guess if you don’t care about voting, you won’t see the connections.

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
      You have no problem with them requiring you to tell them who you are and who you vote for?

You have no problem with closing polls early? Closing 200 polling centers in predominantly black areas?

You have no problem with a couple of people circumventing the will of the people and taking over an election?

This is just stupid and needs in if those FB fact checker things...

Why no hate on Delware? They dont have 1/2 of the voter opportunities that Georgia does?

Its all woke mumbo jumbo. Democrats could have spinosored he same bill and it pass as glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        They caved...
        Glad I waited to get the MLB network. I am out as well.

Comment

All major sports have caved to their sponsors/govt and will continue to do so to keep their money coming in.

With no attendance revenue coming in they have to keep these "fans" happy.

Houston was rocking during the Phi Slamma Jamma days. Everyone was a fan.
          Now they are back in the final four and nobody really seems to care.

Comment

I only have a problem with lying Carpetbaggers.

Comment

Here's a summary of changes to Georgia elections:

Changes to Georgia elections
              Absentee ballots will be verified based on driver’s license numbers or other documentation instead of voter signatures.
              Ballot drop boxes will only be allowed inside early voting locations and available strictly during business hours.
              Weekend voting will be expanded for general elections, with two mandatory Saturdays offered statewide. Counties could also choose to offer early voting on two optional Sundays.
              Early voting for runoffs will be reduced to a minimum of one week because runoffs will occur four weeks after general elections.
              The deadline to request an absentee ballot will be set 11 days before election day.
              Members of the public will be prohibited from distributing food or water to voters waiting in line. Election workers are allowed to set up self-service water stations for voters in line.
              The State Election Board could remove county election boards and replace them with an interim elections manager.
              A hotline to report illegal election activities will be set up in the attorney general’s office.
              Counties will be required to certify election results within six days, instead of the 10 days currently allowed. Election workers will also be required to count ballots without stopping until they’re finished.
              Source: Senate Bill 202

Comment

Here's a link to the full text of the bill, as a PDF:

Comment

I sent them an email a few minutes ago. I doubt they care but felt the need to formally give them the middle finger for selling out to the leftist mob. I have to say it really sucks, I’ve been more than a casual MLB fan for 40+ years but there is no way I’m supporting a business that doesn’t support common sense practices....regardless of what they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So, to address the reasons for opposition to the voter ID law, here's an article that points to a couple of possibilities. Cliff Notes: Either one assumes minorities are not intelligent or capable enough to obtain a driver's license OR, one is opposed to the use of ID because ID makes it harder to commit voter fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      So, to address the reasons for opposition to the voter ID law, here's an article that points to a couple of possibilities. Cliff Notes: Either one assumes minorities are not intelligent or capable enough to obtain a driver's license OR, one is opposed to the use of ID because ID makes it harder to commit voter fraud.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...her-admirable/
                      There is no doubt the democrats think people of color are stupid and ignorant. They have treated them as such since the beginning of the country.

Comment

Have you read the bill? Or are you getting this from some other source? If from another source, you might want to change where you get your info.

I have no problem showing a valid ID in order to vote. Because that will help to keep our elections honest.

Comment

So are the Braves next? Will MLB insist that franchise leave the state or will they be satisfied with just a name change? Whole place has gone apey.

Comment

Someone posted a pic I guess was on the mlb site that said to be sure to bring your ID for picking up will call tickets for the game...

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...her-admirable/
                              Thanks for posting up some verifiable info on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                                Have you read the bill? Or are you getting this from some other source? If from another source, you might want to change where you get your info.

I have no problem showing a valid ID in order to vote. Because that will help to keep our elections honest.
                                You don’t care if you can be indentified by who you vote for? That’s illegal, no one gets to know who I vote for.

If Georgia just had the most secure election ever,?why did it need to be changed?

Ask yourself, did they make voting easier or harder, why??

Comment

Working...
                                X