Huge battle going on Mexico / Texas border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarecrow View Post
    Hmmmm US media...Aw it’s mostly a peaceful shootout!
    US media will tell you the only reason there's shootouts down there is because we haven't banned guns.

Comment

I live really close to the river close to diaz ordaz nothing going on here. I have a friend that lives in Rio Grande next to camargo and says nothing going on over there either

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        If we had a decent media something like that would make news.
        We don’t have a media in this country!
        Just a propaganda machine!

Comment

Seems I've heard this story a few times on here in the last 10-12 years.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Liberal Media: NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG!

Comment

I live 3 blocks from the Roma/Miguel Aleman brdige. Nothing out of the ordinary. I've had more close calls with wayward rounds at home then I ever did in Iraq lol.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I went through Piedras Negras last week and stayed at our ranch and did not hear anything. I can attest from CBP friends that they are extremely busy and crossings are increasing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                  The people there are enablers as well. They look up to these guys like super hero’s. Heck they write songs about them. But what would you expect when the cartel does more for you than your government.
                  I've noticed this on the comments section of borderland beat. People discuss the different cartels like most people do sports teams.

Comment

I personally know Jaeson and he has been talking/warning others about this for years, but it seems no one listens and he media isn't covering it since it doesn't fit the agenda of opening the border.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                      Interesting Fox News article, but full of excrement. No way do I want our boys fighting the cartels. The only way to defeat the cartels is to over throw the enablers, which is the Mexican government.
                      If the Mexican government was overthrown, it would make the Middle East look like Disney World.

Comment

I dove hunted around Miguel Aleman for years. My buddy had a beautiful place just across the dam near there. Cartel took over his home forcing him to abandon everything. Had been a wonderful place for years. If I remember correctly they beheaded some mayor or something and hung him in the square there. Its a whole different ball game from Laredo south going down the river. I don't go there.

Comment

If our military were to assist, how would we know which were the "good guys" Mexican Military or Cartel?

Comment

Wife and I were just curious why Joseph is down there, he is a private contractor for DoD
                            And his company is usually in some “ sandbox “ countries, what ever is happening must be bad if his company is messing around in Mexico, strange stuff

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                              If our military were to assist, how would we know which were the "good guys" Mexican Military or Cartel?
                              Kill em all and let God sort them out? Sadly this is probably the only solution to the problem as at this point only difference between them is one has a uniform and the other does not.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                                Wife and I were just curious why Joseph is down there, he is a private contractor for DoD
                                And his company is usually in some “ sandbox “ countries, what ever is happening must be bad if his company is messing around in Mexico, strange stuff
                                Private contractor for DoD = spook

Comment

Working...
                                X