Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas TBHs!

Comment

Merry Christmas, to all of the Brints! Glad to know you, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tis the night before Christmas, and

We missed you and Dee at Bownanza in 2020

We are glad you and all other TBHers are well,

And look forward to seeing you at Bownanza in 2021

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well as all the other fine members on TBH!! It has been a rough year for all and maybe we can take the position that it can only get better!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too Randy. Glad to know you and proud to call you my friend. God bless you and Dee as well as the entire family.
            Several TBH brethren have been instrumental in getting me through some dark and tough personal times. You have contributed over the years to that for sure sir. For that I am eternally grateful.

Yes, this year has brought it’s setbacks and challenges for sure. Is this nation somewhat crippled? Maybe...IDK. Still....I am reminded how truly undeserving, yet blessed beyond measure I really am.

May the entire TBH nation have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Merry Christmas amigo. Hope you wake up in the morning and Garca brought you a present
                Thanks, buddy! My wife invited Garca to dinner. I hope he doesn't show. He might be a distraction!

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                Right back atcha Burnadell!
                Thank you, Mark!

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Gonna be a wonderful Christmas Holiday and a fantaboulous New Year in 2021!!!!
                Yes it is. It is what we make of it!

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Well said, Randy. Merry Christmas to you and Dee!
                Thanks, Shane. Same to you, M.C., and your kiddos!

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Merry Christmas Randy to you, Dee and the rest of the Burnadells!!We don't get to choose our blood kin, but we do get to choose friends. I'm glad to call you friend, friend! Happy New Year and prosperous '21!
                Thanks, Charlie! You are a good man!

Originally posted by Double L View Post
                Burnadell! I may have been one of the first to call you that. I do remember you laughing when I did! Merry Christmas to you and Dee!
                I remember, Larry!

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Nice post JA.....

The first week of 2020 I blew the motor in the Tundra on a hunting trip. This year has been a doozie. The last 3 months we have run hard to answer the phone and pack orders. Every hunt I scheduled this year got boogered up. Up is down and left is right. It has made no sense......

Merry Christmas all....................
                Glad your bidness is booming, Johnny. May it continue and your 'stache stays curled!

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Merry Christmas Burnadell. Thank you for the year round entertainment. I enjoy your posts.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                Thank you, sir. Life is too short to take it seriously.

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Merry Christmas to you and your family Mr. B!
                Thsnk you, Coach!

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                JA have a very Merry Christmas. When you come through Paris stop a say hello.
                Will have to try to make that happen!

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                Merry Christmas. A great message to reflect on. I know there are ways in which I can be a better person.mery Christmas to all.
                Thanks, Clay!

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Merry Christmas, Mr. Brint. While 2020 felt like a colossal **** show, my wife and I got a unique gift from one of our daughters today...a picture book. It had pics of our family. Pics of the four girls together. Pics of our grandbabies sitting on a dozer, fishing, hugging and playing. Pics of me hunting with my son-in-law and son-in-law-to-be in South Dakota and Kansas. A pic of me holding my new grandson, Jones, born last month. Pics of my grown daughters and the loves of their lives...young men I'm proud to have in my family. Pics of our teenagers and their new cars for their 16th birthday. Pics of me and the love of my life, Jennie. It was a nice reminder that we have much to be thankful for. I know you do too. God Bless you and Mrs. Dee.
                Memories! Good memories! We want to make them every day. I appreciate your perspective and contributions to this site! I may (or may not) have to lighten up on your (pitifully failed) rat live hunt thread. Merry Christmas to you and Jenn.

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                Merry Christmas Randy.
                Glad we got to catch up a little on Thanksgiving
                I’ll be looking forward to having a bourbon by the camp fire with you in 2021

Wish we would have had more time, Dale. Thanks for the TBH express. I hope to have some campfire around the whiskey with you!

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                Merry Christmas Mr Burnadell! Hope to see you and Ms Dee at bownaza again soon. Same goes for everyone else that sees this post.
                Thanks, Shane! I hope to be back this year!

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                Merry Christmas Uncle Randy and to all TBHers!
                Thanks, Kyle. Same to you, Debbie and your family!

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Merry Christmas, to all of the Brints! Glad to know you, sir.

Same here, DMo! Thanks!

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                Tis the night before Christmas, and

We missed you and Dee at Bownanza in 2020

We are glad you and all other TBHers are well,

And look forward to seeing you at Bownanza in 2021
                Thanks, Tom! We plan to be there this year. She got scared of the virus at the last minute last year!

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Merry Christmas to you too Randy. Glad to know you and proud to call you my friend. God bless you and Dee as well as the entire family.
                Several TBH brethren have been instrumental in getting me through some dark and tough personal times. You have contributed over the years to that for sure sir. For that I am eternally grateful.

Yes, this year has brought it’s setbacks and challenges for sure. Is this nation somewhat crippled? Maybe...IDK. Still....I am reminded how truly undeserving, yet blessed beyond measure I really am.

May the entire TBH nation have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
                Good message, Joel! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Comment

Merry Christmas JA. We may not want to repeat 2020, but memories were made. I try to remember the good ones and not repeat the bad ones. Looking forward to your literature lessons in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    Merry Christmas JA. We may not want to repeat 2020, but memories were made. I try to remember the good ones and not repeat the bad ones. Looking forward to your literature lessons in 2021.

Grammar. GRAMMER!

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.

Randy we still need to grab Louise Mueller BBQ next time you're passing through Taylor.

Comment

Merry Christmas, Everyone! I’m extremely thankful that I stumbled across this site 10 years ago, and finally caved in and joined a year later. I’ve gotten through some hard times simply due to reading the posts of the vast majority of TBH. It’s become my nightly ritual to end my day trying to catch up on all that I missed when I wasn’t online during the day. I’m blessed beyond measure to know a few members for years, before realizing they were members here. And the folks that I’ve met since joining, I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting with each time our paths crossed. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again...the brotherhood here is an amazing thing in this day and age. Thanks to Michael and every founding member and moderator for all that y’all do to make this such an incredible place

May 2021 be a much better year for us all! Merry Christmas, TBH!

Comment

Merry Christmas sir!

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X