Port Aransas beaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port Aransas beaches

We were looking at trying to go down and next week and stay on the beach somewhere in Port Aransas. Are all the beaches and restaurants open or are some still closed? Hotel pools?
    Thx for any info

I was there a few weeks ago. Lots of people at the beach...and the pizza place.

Comment

We have had our RV there since last part of April. Most residents were take out. This week several open to limited seating. Beaches have crowds in scattered areas. More places starting to open so that will mean more people

Comment

We fished out of the Port A jetties Sunday, when we came in the south jetty was loaded with people fishing and the beach had people as far as I could see. Don’t know about the restaurants but the boat traffic was heavy.

Comment

Beachgate is my place to recommend. They’re not overly expensive but nice enough to feel comfortable. Short walk to beach with their own access to beach and two pools one is heated. Just right outside of main town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We have a house in Cinnamon Shores for the long weekend. Am curious what the crowds will be like.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
              We have a house in Cinnamon Shores for the long weekend. Am curious what the crowds will be like.

Sunday was sunny and bright which I’m sure brought the crowds, Memorial weekend weather not looking as good but neither was the forecast for last weekend.

Comment

Our pool at Island Retreat is closed. The beach was pretty crowded last Friday.

Comment

We were down last wk/end. Most restraunts in Port A are open but limited, the beach was packed! We got on the beach a couple miles down at the second stripes and we still had to drive 2 to 3 miles to even find a spot to stop. But it was good seeing everyone out having fun.

Comment

We stayed there a couple of weeks ago and there were plenty of people around on the weekend (they cleared out on the weekdays). That was without the pools open so I'm sure there will be even more folks this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post
                      We stayed there a couple of weeks ago and there were plenty of people around on the weekend (they cleared out on the weekdays). That was without the pools open so I'm sure there will be even more folks this weekend.
                      PM Sent.

Comment

PM Sent.
                        PM Returned

Comment

We are heading down this weekend. Got a place to stay in town and will be at the beach all day, every day. Gotta get these kids out of the house. Hopefully, the weather cooperates and we are able to enjoy the beach.

Comment

Working...
                          X