Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass Shootings - The Agenda and Propaganda

Gonna step up on my soap-box for a few.

Although tragic, sad, and so unnecessary, the 30 or so people killed in the mass shootings this past week, are just a small fraction of deaths caused by evil everyday. In 2017 there were 10,874 deaths in the USA from accidents caused by drunk drivers. I've been a LEO for 20 years now and have worked both shooting and fatality scenes and I can attest that BOTH are just as horrible and tragic as the other. Yet you don't see the national news media calling for more stringent DWI laws, alcohol regulation, or vehicle restrictions.
    Don't let the liberal agenda pull you in and play on your heart strings with tragedy. There are many "tragic" events that take so many more lives than guns do. It's a ploy to meet their goal of eliminating firearms all together. Don't drink the cool-aid and stand strong for your rights as an American.

Stepping down from box now....

Preach brother! also there were 7 killed and 46 wounded in chicago alone over the WEEKEND. Which doesnt make any sense because Chicago is a "gun free zone".....................
    Last edited by TxSon1836; 08-07-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Trump 2020 !

Comment

I wonder how many babies were killed yesterday by abortionists.
          Media = crickets

Comment

I laughed at the Mexican government trashing the 2A and calling for reform of our gun laws the other day. Really? That many people are killed in Juarez every day. Chicago on a weekly basis as well.

I also saw that since LBJ was president only 550ish deaths in mass shootings.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-07-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
              Gonna step up on my soap-box for a few.

Although tragic, sad, and so unnecessary, the 30 or so people killed in the mass shootings this past week, are just a small fraction of deaths caused by evil everyday. In 2017 there were 10,874 deaths in the USA from accidents caused by drunk drivers. I've been a LEO for 20 years now and have worked both shooting and fatality scenes and I can attest that BOTH are just as horrible and tragic as the other. Yet you don't see the national news media calling for more stringent DWI laws, alcohol regulation, or vehicle restrictions.
              Don't let the liberal agenda pull you in and play on your heart strings with tragedy. There are many "tragic" events that take so many more lives than guns do. It's a ploy to meet their goal of eliminating firearms all together. Don't drink the cool-aid and stand strong for your rights as an American.

Stepping down from box now....
              There was probably that many killed in Chicago last weekend. Each one individually, with a gun, knife, baseball bat, etc. Welcome to Obama country.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                Trump 2020 !

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll just ad that the nexus of most all of these is a kid who was prescribed selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor drugs for behavior problems who at some point got off them and couldn't cope. The availability of guns is drastically decreased since the late eighties while the over medicating has gotten out of control. Which also explains why they tend to come from middle class and above white male populations.

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!!

Comment

while there is some truth in this, i think a lot of people view themselves as defenseless citizens when it comes to mass shootings. i believe i can reduce my chances of a drunk driver encounter by not driving at night when most drunks are out, looking both ways even when the light turns green, etc.. it is harder for people to digest that they're not safe going to the grocery store, to church, or sending my kids to school. including places where concealed firearms are not even allowed.

i think people even lose sight of the fact that gun related homicides are still trending down over the last several decades. but the media and shock of the current news can't be downplayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                          I'll just ad that the nexus of most all of these is a kid who was prescribed selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor drugs for behavior problems who at some point got off them and couldn't cope. The availability of guns is drastically decreased since the late eighties while the over medicating has gotten out of control. Which also explains why they tend to come from middle class and above white male populations.
                          Last sentence isn't true. That's what the MSM tells you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you show the data on how guns aren't as available as in the 80s?
                            Even with a more stringent process to actually buy them, the number of firearms manufactured has tripled, and the number imported has doubled.

Comment

This is on point. Medicate and sedate in place of discipline and punish. Kids don't need dope they parents.

Comment

Working...
                              X