Wagu ground beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagu ground beef

Has anyone tried this ground beef. HEb has it on sale for 5.99 lb or you can order it from Mishima Reserve for 15.99 lb. Gonna try this weekend.

Attached Files

I also wipe with $20s lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can just imagine the waxy mouth feel from that Juicy Delicious burger... I'm game... tell me when to be there, I'll try it with you.

Comment

just buy 50/50 grind from a local meat market. It would be a lot cheaper.

Comment

80/20 chuck are some 90/10 is good enough for me

Comment

For $6/pound it is worth a try... But you can buy choice angus filet for $10/#.... so $16 for ground is nuts.

Comment

I wanna try it. I pay a lot more than $16/lb for the venison I grind myself!

Comment

I order some from Allen brothers on occasion. They higher grades you have to cast iron because fat content is so high, grill fires up bad

Comment

It tastes the same as regular ground meat.

Comment

I have some ground from a Wagyu/Angus cross and if you have not had this type of grass feed beef, you are missing out. I like my ground at 93/7 if possible, but this is less, but great tasting.
                    I have bought 1 1/4 beef sides of Wagyu/Angus cross grass feed beef the last couple of years and it is an awesome eat! Unfortunately I have lost the connection as they have moved from Comfort to off the grid north of Cred Co!

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                      It tastes the same as regular ground meat.
                      True, if you have the palate of a 2nd grader

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        True, if you have the palate of a 2nd grader
                        LOL! but true!

Comment

it will be good I'm sure. but I thought the reason to buy wagu was tenderness. I have never eaten any tough ground meat...….

Comment

HEB will grind you up a packer style brisket for the same $2/lb. best cow burger you’ll ever eat. I’m sure that wagu beef tastes great but I wouldn’t go to Japan for a hamburger when we have Whataburger right here in town.

Comment

That’s not a bad price. I buy the HEB prime1 ground beef for $3.99lb.

Comment

Working...
                              X