Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers brother!

Comment

Well that ain't much drop. Having chest pains still? Nitro paste or tablet given to ya yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
        Well that ain't much drop. Having chest pains still? Nitro paste or tablet given to ya yet?
        Just gave me nitro and aspirin

Comment

WOW!! I just read thru this whole thread and I was almost verbally shouting at my computer screen to GET UR ARSE TO THE ER!!! Sure glad you did. Very likely it saved your life!

Lord, You know this man, and You know he knows You... I ask You Lord heal him and show him that running from You is not the way to serve You. Thank You for sparing him to this point, but in Your healing convict him and make him strong for You Lord. Please allow him to use his great gifts from You to bring those who are lost to You. Give his family strength as they stand by him. I lift him up to You for total and complete healing both physically and spiritually in the precious and powerful name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Will be following along on this thread for updates and waiting on a praise report!!

Comment

Prayers up for you! Hope they find out what is wrong and quick recovery!

Comment

Now the headache...that Nitro gives you a headache UNLESS they give you some fluids in your IV. Be sure to tell them if your head feels like it will explode.

Comment

Now the headache...that Nitro gives you a headache UNLESS they give you some fluids in your IV. Be sure to tell them if your head feels like it will explode.
                Yes. Immediate bad headache after nitro. It is better now. They have me on fluids too. Shoulder and chest pain is still there but intermittent.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

They said second EKG and labs look ok.. but they want to move me from the ER room to a private room and let a cardiologist look at me. Said they need an echo?
                    Last edited by Pineywoods; 04-30-2019, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Echocardiogram like a sonogram of the heart it’s not a bad thing sounds like they just want to take a good look at everything
                      Last edited by Jcjohnson; 04-30-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                        Echocardiogram just a more invasive test it’s not a bad thing sounds like they just want to take a good look at everything
                        Echo is not typically considered invasive, unless they want to do transesophageal. Probably not the case here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          They said second EKG and labs look ok.. but they want to move me from the ER room to a private room and let a cardiologist look at me. Said they need an echo?
                          Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                          Echocardiogram just a more invasive test it’s not a bad thing sounds like they just want to take a good look at everything
                          Not invasive, more comprehensive. It's like an ultrasound of the heart..

Comment

Echo is not near as much fun as a Cardiac Cath...but a lot less $$$ and no potential bleed out

Instead of being without your shorts, you only have to lose your shirt.

Comment

Echo is not near as much fun as a Cardiac Cath...but a lot less $$$ and no potential bleed out

Instead of being without your shorts, you only have to lose your shirt.
                              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I can't even count the number of people I have shaved for cath lab! If they're legit, they don't even care...

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                                I really don't have a regular doctor to call. I've only been to a regular physician twice since I was in high school and a couple trips to ER over the years to get stitched up. I've avoided doctors like the plague my entire life. Dr Red Duke made a mistake and killed my Grandpa and one of the "so called" best in his field made a mistake and screwed my Dad's heart up during something that was supposed to be routine. I'm as concerned about a Doctor messing with my heart and killing me as I am dying on my own. I know it sounds stupid but I have a deep distrust in hospitals.
                                Nice knowing you!

Not trying to be a dik but get your *** to the freaking clinic!!!

By my count its about 1000% go to the doctor via the all knowing TBH crew! I can come up with something to assist you if needed or there have been several very good ideas on here for free or cheap checkout. CMON MAN!!! Do you have kids? Do it for them and your wife!!

My dad died suddenly one night when I was 11. He had been told it was nothing to worry about and to keep an eye on it. Well the next one got him and I really wish he was here to meet my wife and my kids. I miss him often and I'm 50 now.

EDIT: Just caught up after my rant. VERY happy to see you went. Prayers sent.
                                Last edited by Z7X; 04-30-2019, 09:31 AM. Reason: Caught up on thread

Comment

Working...
                                X