2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Refs didn’t have anything to do with it. Giving up 250 plus yards between the tackles is a loss every week
    Agree! Strong run game kills you! They stopped Elliot and we couldn't stop either of their "Bowling Balls"!

I will say the "Grasp" call still gets me. Such a momentum drive taken away.

Great season!

Now Let's Go Chiefs!

Comment

Well fellers and felletts, until the next season comes around again....

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
        Never said he doesn’t suck, but blaming missed tackles on the coaching? Really? I didn’t realize Garrett was the one missing tackles
        Garett still sucks !

Comment

After they stopped Elliot on that dumb 4th and 1 play call it was all downhill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
            Dallas defense and the refs lost this game for us. Has nothing to do with coaching
            O-line and D-line got dominated!!

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Garrett sucks
            Garrett is never going to win significant games IMHO; Dak needs to get a lot better in the passing game which I doubt will happen...

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
              After they stopped Elliot on that dumb 4th and 1 play call it was all downhill from there.

What would you have called on 4th and 1? The touchdown play?

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                Closest blowout I’ve ever watched. What sucks is a poorly timed hot streak against a favorable schedule is going to mean an extension for a bad coach, 4 more years for a qb who isn’t accurate past 7 yds, and more time for a god awful offensive coordinator.
                Yep, have to agree. Defense was manhandled. Offensive line couldn't run block. Did pretty good on pass block.

Need a monster on D line and get some of those O linemen back and a bit of imagination in the play calling department.

Better season that the start of it promised. The acquisition of Omari certainly helped. Hope they get a decent draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Something other than running straight at Donald between the tackles. What would you have called?

Comment

Anything but the same ole, same ole.......how about mixing in a bootleg, or maybe a play action fake QB keep...apparently that can get 8-9 yards in a critical situation.

The plus in this loss? Getting to watch Wade Phillips get the last laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                      Something other than running straight at Donald between the tackles. What would you have called?

Well I'm no pro playcaller....I just know they have been successful with that all year on short yardage..

But the touchdown play would have been nice..

Comment

Run pass option, or bootleg

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                          Closest blowout I’ve ever watched. What sucks is a poorly timed hot streak against a favorable schedule is going to mean an extension for a bad coach, 4 more years for a qb who isn’t accurate past 7 yds, and more time for a god awful offensive coordinator.
                          That and numerous missed false starts, a terrible “in the grasp” call.....when’s the last time you’ve seen that called? A ridiculous “hands to the face” call on 3rd and long, where the Rams went down and scored 7. The NFL wants Mahomes and Goff, it’s a better story line and it was plainly obvious it was their objective tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

The plus in this loss? Getting to watch Wade Phillips get the last laugh.
                            Haha

Comment

At some point, defense has to stop the Rams. Didn't do that.

Better season than expected, by far. Still a fan.

Go Cowboys!!

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
                                Run pass option, or bootleg

And if that would have been stuffed we would be bitching that we have the best back in the league and should have run Elliot.. We see it all the time on the goaline when Linehan tries to get cute. Run Elliot we only need a yard!!!

The real problem is it didn't work so we as fans are going to ***** that we didn't do something else.....and whatever it was there is always going to be a better play after the fact..

Comment

Working...
                                X