Nilla corn ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilla corn ??

How much Nilla in a five gallon bucket of corn?
    Did the deer have to get used to it or eat it first time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following.

Comment

I only toss out about 5 lbs when I hunt and I spray it down with a spray bottle, and everything around it.
      In all my years i have never had to wait for them to get used to it

Comment

Need to try this season

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          I only toss out about 5 lbs when I hunt and I spray it down with a spray bottle, and everything around it.
          In all my years i have never had to wait for them to get used to it

What is your mix ratio. Do you spray it on your stand as well?

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
            What is your mix ratio. Do you spray it on your stand as well?

Thx

I pour a 12 oz. ( I believe ) bottle.of vanilla into a 36 oz spray bottle and then top it off with water.
            I spray the corn while it's in my bag then spray the foledge around the area I spread it out. I then spray my self down head to toe. I repeat myself every 30 min to an hour mainly to cool myself off when its hot.
            From my ladder and tree stands I can also re spray everything around me as well.

Comment

I pour a 12 oz. ( I believe ) bottle.of vanilla into a 36 oz spray bottle and then top it off with water.

I spray the corn while it's in my bag then spray the foledge around the area I spread it out. I then spray my self down head to toe. I repeat myself every 30 min to an hour mainly to cool myself off when its hot.

From my ladder and tree stands I can also re spray everything around me as well.

Thank you!

Comment

Comment

Only Mexican vanilla works in south Texas.....stolen vanilla in East Texas.

Comment

Only vanilla crown works in Oklahoma

Comment

That’s some serious spray. I do the same kinda mixture in a spray bottle...spray down the corn i’m gunna throw...but that’s it. I think I use to spray some on my boots...but haven’t in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X