Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    Not me but you should stay dry today. Good luck!
    Yeah I hope that has the deer movement on high.... I bet it is just won't be infront of my stand lol

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
      Who else is sittin on stand this mornin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of us have to work for a livin...[emoji3][emoji41]

But, I am off next week. Will bring the marching band to help some of the camper outers

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
        Some of us have to work for a livin...[emoji3][emoji41]

But, I am off next week. Will bring the marching band to help some of the camper outers
        Lol after the mornin hunt I'm Rollin in to work..... Dangit

Comment

He who cast the first stone

Like the others said major infractions such as poaching, using a rifle or pistol,or leaving a place trashed should be called in, but a set up man just move on or hunt it. I mean really you so called rule followers... you never busted a branch in a shooting lane or cut that one tree limb to make way for your climber, or even used dead wood and broke it or cut it for your brush blind? According to COE rules you can't do that. I know most of us have done this so please let's just hunt and not be a tattletale on something so simple.

Comment

Haven't seen a single deer.... It's like they all high tailed to to high ground..... Two theories they freaked and moved out due to 4 days of rain(the flooding may be fresh on their minds lol) or their laid up sleepin off the sad drunkeness after findin out Hillary won't be the next POTUS this the guns are stayin and not makin deer lol get any easier

Comment

Somebody shot a nice 9 out here yesterday accordin to an ol boy I talked to.... Found the gut pile bout 15 yards from my setup I was gunna hunt Sunday.... Back to the drawin board I guess

Comment

Finally I get to go hunt tomorrow but I'm going to hit up a new area in the morning.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow storm. I plan on hunting next week. Then I'm probably done at whitney for the season unless something changes. Been a good year thus far

Comment

Over the last 3 years ive had 3 lockons stolen in middle of the day. I only hunt a couple weekends and usually stay at whitney atleast one week a year. They were taken after the morning hunt when i came back to the stand for the evevening they were gone! And not taken by core rangers because i called and there was no tag left on tree.

Comment

Can't get away from the little bucks. Maybe soon enough ol papa buck will show.

Comment

Originally posted by hrallen50 View Post
                        Can't get away from the little bucks. Maybe soon enough ol papa buck will show.
                        Been having that problem aswell. Hopefully the rut will have kicked in by next week.

Comment

Well I'm stuck and broke down at whitney I have a starter on the way just take awhile to get here.

Comment

You need help??

Comment

Thanks but my dad is bring me a starter, I can't even jump this one off.

Comment

Well, if ya need something, like some kinda tools, let me know. I'll prob be here the rest of the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X