Quit Copenhagen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit Copenhagen

On week number 2 of no Cope cold turkey. I was up to a can of cope a day plus anywhere from a few pouches to a whole pack of zyn a day... what an idiot... Trying to keep it going. Had a dream last night that I had a pinch and woke up ****** off that I had to start over so that should be a good sign.

Have a great weekend!

Keep your head up man I quit dipping in January 2020. Then stopped smoking in June of 2020. And quit drinking monsters at the end of 2020. I had 3 bad habits all at once. Quit one at a time. It’s hard but doable. I did it for my girls and so thankful I did. Just take it one day at a time. And have a good reason and goal for doing it. I used my on call job as the reason for it. My excuse for the bad habits. Got a new job and said enough is enough. Stay strong bud. And I used an app for smoking. It tracked how much money I was saving and that help a lot!!!

Comment

Keep doin what your doin. It gets easier. I dipped Copenhagen…about a can a day… for 35+ years. The 3 week patches helped a lot. Been tobacco and nicotine free 2 years this past April. If I can do it, you can do it

Comment

Stick with it!!
        Life is better without that crap!!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats, keep it up.

Comment

Dude!! June 07 God finally took the desire
            But I want to be real my mouth fills with saliva when I see a can!!!
            The struggle is real.
            Congratulations and keep on keeping on

Comment

I quit years ago, the craving NEVER goes away. Hunting, fishing and drinking a beer was always the worst. Just stay strong and you can do it.

Comment

Nicotine is a beast !
                Needs a big stick and a strong will.
                Hang in there, been tobacco free 10 yrs.
                Still gotta tell yourself, No though.
                Guess till ya die.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                  Dude!! June 07 God finally took the desire
                  But I want to be real my mouth fills with saliva when I see a can!!!
                  The struggle is real.
                  Congratulations and keep on keeping on
                  Very true. I quit a long while back. Can a day. Etc. If I smell it, triggers memories. Fishing. Hunting. Working outside. My favorite activities make me miss it. Cinnamon Gum has been my go to. I'm at a pack a day on that as well.

Comment

Quit Copenhagen

As long as you put your mind to it you’ll stay quit.

I quit cold turkey almost 25 years ago and never looked back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hunting season, fishing and work. Seems like I could'nt do either for 15 years with out a dip in. Semi quit and took a chew every now and then mostly during hunting. Now I have not taken a chew of anything in a few years, still crave it after a meal or when I am in the blind but I don't get anxious or agitated like I used to. It was hard but glad I did it. Have a little more cash for other things now. Keep it up, you will get there.

Comment

I had a very similar dream! I woke up at 2 a.m with the cold sweats after dreaming I was all out of Copenhagen. Luckily I quickly spotted half a log on the counter. Things were pretty serious there for a minute or two. Thought I was gonna have to wake up the wife and tell her to go to the store.

2 weeks is a long time. Good for you, that takes mental toughness! Maybe you should reward yourself with a 3 finger horse shoe. She won’t be the wiser ha!

Comment

I made 1 year last Sunday. I had a 20 year can a day copenhagen snuff habit. It's not easy, but stick with it, it definitely gets easier.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

After dipping a can of Cope a day, for 33 years, I’ve been clean for 16 years. If I can make it, anyone can. Your mind has to be right to succeed. Know, for a fact, without a doubt, that you can never, ever, touch any form of tobacco again. Stay strong and congratulations for getting this far. Do not fail yourself.

Comment

November 24 2015 for me. Can and a half a day habit for 15 years. Keep it up You can do it!

Comment

Working...
                              X