• Show
Clear All

Bownanza - tomorrow! (May 8th)

Event Address Reminder....

Veterans Park and Athletic Complex.
    3101 Harvey Rd. (Hwy. 30)
    College Station

-Name tags
    Drop by the pavilion and pick up your name tag with Team Merchandise. If you are a last minute decision to attend, no worries.....we have stick on name tags for you (Although, if you get your name on the Nametag thread soon....we can still make you one.)

-Necessities for Teams...
    Fire Extinguisher
    If you are cooking with fire, don't forget your Team's fire extinguisher.
    Trash Bags. There is a dumpster on the side of the Pavilion. Please be sure to haul your bags to the dumpster before the end of day. Our continued motto is "Leave the park as clean, or cleaner than we find it."

-No glass containers in the park.

TexasBowhunter.com will not be serving, or supplying, any alcohol. You may bring your own, but if you drink, please drink responsibly.

Remember, YOU are representing TexasBowhunter.com at this event, and at the hotel.

Travel safe.....Can't wait to see everyone!
    Last edited by Mary; 05-07-2021, 07:15 AM.

Hey thanks for everything you do.

Comment

Anyone coming into town tonight, make the short drive to Franklin and come to our Ducks Unlimited banquet. It will be a hell of a time.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Anyone coming into town tonight, make the short drive to Franklin and come to our Ducks Unlimited banquet. It will be a hell of a time.
        Bring the DU banquet to the Holiday Inn in College Station. We will be having plenty of fun ourselves! No glass containers means I have to buy my Dos Equis in cans or mini kegs. I have to think on that some!

Comment

Can't wait for pics! Y'all enjoy yourselves.

Comment

Is there anyone meeting up for food tonight? If so where? I will be in College Station this evening and planned on eating anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hafernick View Post
              Is there anyone meeting up for food tonight? If so where? I will be in College Station this evening and planned on eating anyway.

[mention]HoneyBee [/mention] [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Well dang! Was just in Franklin last weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Hafernick View Post
                  No worries. Just stay at the hotel and send a 12 year old boy with no license out for tacos!

Comment

sadly,

I'm not gonna be able to make BNZA

my 77-year-old dad was diagnosed with throat cancer several months ago and he is nearing completion of the chemo and radiation treatment. He called me several days ago and asked me to come spend some time with him this weekend. Not sure if he senses the Lord is calling him to Heaven soon. Gonna spend some quality time with mom & dad before I get that dreaded call no one wants to receive. Thanks for understanding .. Blake

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      No worries. Just stay at the hotel and send a 12 year old boy with no license out for tacos!
                      Man, those were some good tacos. He should be 14 by now, so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        sadly,

my 77-year-old dad was diagnosed with throat cancer several months ago and he is nearing completion of the chemo and radiation treatment. He called me several days ago and asked me to come spend some time with him this weekend. Not sure if he senses the Lord is calling him to Heaven soon. Gonna spend some quality time with mom & dad before I get that dreaded call no one wants to receive. Thanks for understanding .. Blake
                        Really sorry to hear this Blake, from both standpoints. We'll lift a glass to you and your dad this weekend! My mother-in-law wanted me to hit you up for some more chili seasoning this weekend. She's fallen in love with it!

Comment

sadly,

We're missing for other reasons, but I feel for you and understand your decision. I'd give up a lot just to be able to spend another hour with my dad.

Comment

sadly,

So sorry to read that, Blake. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
                            My dad did the same thing before his passing. He wanted the whole family there that day, so we all dropped what we were doing and went and visited. I think that really cheered him up because it just wasn’t his time. Just a few weeks early.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family Blake. To all heading to Nanza, have fun, enjoy each other and safe travels to and from!!

Comment

Working...
                              X