Guad Day Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guad Day Trip

I've been considering making a day trip down to the Guadalupe to kayak fish and maybe fly fish some since it's not blistering hot now. Any recommendations for where to put in down there? Looking for bass if that makes a difference

The upper guad runs hot and cold on the bass bite, i went one time and caught alot of bass the next time it was slow so it may be tough on the fly.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
      The upper guad runs hot and cold on the bass bite, i went one time and caught alot of bass the next time it was slow so it may be tough on the fly.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      Any time I fly fish is tough

Comment

Decker Lake (Walter E. Long) in East Austin is ON FIRE right now. Kayak guys are catching regular 20"+ fish in the evenings flipping reeds.

Comment

I’d wait until they release the trout spawn. Stripers and rainbows will be biting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            Decker Lake (Walter E. Long) in East Austin is ON FIRE right now. Kayak guys are catching regular 20"+ fish in the evenings flipping reeds.
            Thanks for the rec. I'm going to look into sneaking away one week day

Comment

Working...
            X