Pool contractors/service guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool contractors/service guys

Seeing if anyone has a hook-up on securing one of these spa controls? Places I have found are ridiculously expensive or tradesmen only. Thanks much! Either brand works.
    Attached Files

Pineywoods I think is his SN. PM him. Pool builder.

Comment

Where are you located? I'm not familiar with these as we only use Pentair Screenlogic for pool/spa control via phone apps these days. I can get Jandy equipment through my supplier if your in the Houston area. I can set it up for you to pick it up at my distributor and you can pay my cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
        Where are you located? I'm not familiar with these as we only use Pentair Screenlogic for pool/spa control via phone apps these days. I can get Jandy equipment through my supplier if your in the Houston area. I can set it up for you to pick it up at my distributor and you can pay my cost.
        Thanks for the offer. I am in the Austin area. Much appreciated. I’ll shoot you a pm in the am.

Comment

Try crystal clear pools.

Comment

$292 from my distributor before tax, how does that compare? My distributor warehouse is in magnolia but has locations in Austin. I am happy to call and see if I can set it up for will call for you. 832-256-8265 if I can help.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
              $292 from my distributor before tax, how does that compare? My distributor warehouse is in magnolia but has locations in Austin. I am happy to call and see if I can set it up for will call for you. 832-256-8265 if I can help.
              Thanks much. Man, that is crazy. I replaced one pre-covid and it was about $125 from memory. Swamped today. Thanks to you, Pineywoods and Matt for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X