This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    Horns put up 37 points and 426 yards. Don’t know why y’all are so ****** at the QB and offense, if Ags could score that many points every game we’d go undefeated. Horns need to find a consistent defense. Ags need to find a consistent offense.
    This. While I do think they could be better with Ewers the offense and Card did plenty enough to win. The defense is pathetic and still can't figure out how to make a **** tackle. Then giving up multiple 4th down conversions. If the offense gives you 30 plus points the defense needs to do their job and make some stops.

I'd have them idiots doing nothing but tackling drills all **** week! How hard is it to wrap up and make a **** tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      App State was the worst loss in my life time. No doubt. That said, we win that game big with Max. And Ags control their destiny. Bama looks beatable considering the weak tu team that kept it close. Playoffs, baby. Book it.

tu still has Kansas on the schedule.
      Kansas is 4-0. App State is 2-2 and needed a miracle hail mary bounce to avoid being 1-3. That play was against mighty Troy. Lol.

Texas would have won yesterday and possibly against Bama with Ewers. See how that works?

Ifs and buts....on to West Virginia. OU looks beatable.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        This. While I do think they could be better with Ewers the offense and Card did plenty enough to win. The defense is pathetic and still can't figure out how to make a **** tackle. Then giving up multiple 4th down conversions. If the offense gives you 30 plus points the defense needs to do their job and make some stops.

I'd have them idiots doing nothing but tackling drills all **** week! How hard is it to wrap up and make a **** tackle.
        Not disagreeing but todays brand of football has alot of 55-48 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Some kind of fashionista that makes him look like a nerd at times in the name of pimp fashion

And please quit quoting Peter Pan so we don’t have to read his garbage[emoji23][emoji23]

LOL

He needs some pimp chains like Jimbo’s son.

I truly believe sark is just going along with his wife’s vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Longhorns melting down on Twitter and FB. It’s beautiful ��
            Buddy just sent me some that will make you LOL, literally.

How long does TU keep Sark? TU is 3-8 the last 11 games with wins against Louisiana Monroe and UTSA. Sark head coach overall record is now 53-44.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I was generalizing not referring to you personally. What you said is the definition of fair weather fan.

Is it though? By BoB's definition? If I follow via my phone in the field/blind and watch it later am I fair weather? Hell you not attending every home game living in Wimberley could technically classify you as a fair weather fan by some......

I think remaining a viewing fan (live or DVR) through the last 12 years of nutkick seasons especially (save for one) removes one from fair weather fan status. Some just prioritize hunting and spending time afield over sitting on the couch watching 18-21 years olds play a game....and a disappointing game at that..

But alas....if that's the real definition of a fair weather fan...I'll wear it proud..

Comment

How long does TU keep Sark? TU is 3-8 the last 11 games with wins against Louisiana Monroe and UTSA. Sark head coach overall record is now 53-44.
                Man. That’s pretty eye opening �� !

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  LOL

He needs some pimp chains like Jimbo’s son.

I truly believe sark is just going along with his wife’s vision.

Hahahaha....That stuff is still undefeated....even for a $6 million man....

Comment

Longhorns melting down on Twitter and FB. It’s beautiful ��
                    Post em!

Comment

TU is 3-8 the last 11 games with wins against Louisiana Monroe and UTSA. Sark head coach overall record is now 53-44.
                      Oh snap.

Comment

College football is insane!
                        The Aggies are 1 play from being 4-0 and probably ranked 3rd or 4th. They are 2 plays away from being 1-3 in complete turmoil.
                        Haven’t watched the horns this year but sounds like they are 2 plays from being 4-0 with a win over Bama.
                        Yesterday is in the past, all that matters is next week…

Comment

Just saw that in their last 8 conference games, Longhorns are 1-7 ��

Comment

Just saw that in their last 8 conference games, Longhorns are 1-7 ��

Comment

Wonder what excuse it’s going to be for the shorthorns now haha. According to Texas fans, Tech has won 5 super bowls this year! Quite an accomplishment if you ask me!! Wreck ‘em

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Kansas is 4-0. App State is 2-2 and needed a miracle hail mary bounce to avoid being 1-3. That play was against mighty Troy. Lol.

Texas would have won yesterday and possibly against Bama with Ewers. See how that works?

Ifs and buts....on to West Virginia. OU looks beatable.

I get it. But App State would boat race Tech.

Comment

Working...
                                X