Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limcroma safaris ??

Has anyone been with this outfitter ?
    I’ve seen there posts for a while with couples safari. Looking at going to South Africa next year for wife’s 50th. Sure don’t want to make a mistake. Hopefully someone can let me know about personal experiences with them.
    Thanks in advance, your friend “D”

I haven’t hunted with them, we hunted with Bosveld Jacobs. One of our PHs said Limcroma was a great outfit.

Comment

I've hunted with LimCroma. Great outfitter.. Book with confidence. I know the owner personally.. He runs a tight ship..

Comment

PM sent. I have the perfect outfitter for you!

Comment

My wife and I have hunted with Limcroma twice (2019 & 2021), and we'd do it again in a heartbeat.
          Everything about their operation is first class. Our expectations were high, and they still managed to exceed them. Book with confidence!

Comment

I appreciate the feedback guys !
            I really like what they offer at the price.
            Not looking for other outfitters at this time, though I know there are a lot of great ones out there. Just hoping to authenticate and approve through fellow Tbhr’s.
            Keep ‘em coming
            “D”

Comment

I hunted with them in 2016. They have access to a lot of property with lots of animals that are definitely not pets. The blind setups are well thought out and you can walk hunt also. The accommodations are nice with very good food, I put on a few pounds while I was there. My only complaint was the area is relatively flat and it felt a bit like south Texas.

If this is your first trip to Africa, take a few extra days and go to Krueger or one of the other game parks. Absolutely worth it and I went before my hunt which helped settle my nerves by getting used to seeing African game.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
                I hunted with them in 2016. They have access to a lot of property with lots of animals that are definitely not pets. The blind setups are well thought out and you can walk hunt also. The accommodations are nice with very good food, I put on a few pounds while I was there. My only complaint was the area is relatively flat and it felt a bit like south Texas.

If this is your first trip to Africa, take a few extra days and go to Krueger or one of the other game parks. Absolutely worth it and I went before my hunt which helped settle my nerves by getting used to seeing African game.
                Thanks for the advice !
                That is one thing that intrigued us for sure, is the extra curricular activities.
                Def liking the input.

Comment

I’ve never been to Africa, but just from reading I know that they have a great reputation. Good Luck !

Comment

In for recommendations, I am currently looking for next year also

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                      Thanks for the advice !
                      That is one thing that intrigued us for sure, is the extra curricular activities.
                      Def liking the input.
                      Definitely take a few extra days to check out one the game preserves. We did Pilanesberg since it was much more convenient and in 3 days we saw tons of animals including the big 5. I almost enjoyed that as much as the hunting…

Comment

Went in 2017. Awesome time. Bring plenty of arrows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In contact with them now !
                          So far, all I’ve seen is good words and reviews on them.
                          Thanks for all the reply’s

Comment

Keep it to the top !
                            Still listening, let’s hear from some more.

Comment

Solid outfit. I think they have the biggest market share in Limpopo. Their main lodge is pretty far north up near the border of Botswana. They are good folks with lots of concessions to hunt and will put you on quality animals. There are a few others I would recommend as highly more even above them if you are going to hunt the bush in Limpopo but...they are 100% a solid operation.

Comment

Working...
                              X