Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m liking these .

Comment

This is the internal wire harness and rattle. I put an aluminum disc on the sides of the rattle chamber to make it louder, it's loud. I'll add lead to the bigger holes below.
      Attached Files

Comment

This gives a little size comparison to the others I did. It's quite a bit bigger. I'm looking for a dive depth of about 1-2'.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here it is with the lip and sanded. I'll get it finished this week end.
          Attached Files

Comment

You’re a craftsman Kevin! I think if I lost one in the water, I’d go swimming for it.

Comment

I got the big crank bait painted today. I went with a redfish pattern on this one.
              Attached Files

Comment

One more.
                Attached Files

Comment

I carved this out of balsa with a load rattle inside. I'll see if they'll eat their own. LOL
                  Attached Files

Comment

I took it to the pond and got it tuned and running straight. It has a nice wide wobble and the rattle can be heard as it moving. I can hold my rod high and wake it, it has a hard float but I think I can probably get it down to about 3 feet. Turned out like I hoped. It’s a big fat crank bait for sure.

Comment

That looks amazing!!!

If you ever need any field testers, I know a guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
                        You’re a craftsman Kevin! I think if I lost one in the water, I’d go swimming for it.
                        Thanks. I'm used to losing them, it does hurt though.

Comment

Threw the big crank bait at some reds yesterday, they wanted to play volleyball with it instead of biting it. Had a few knock it in the air but didn't stick. Maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                            Threw the big crank bait at some reds yesterday, they wanted to play volleyball with it instead of biting it. Had a few knock it in the air but didn't stick. Maybe next time.

Darn them suckers! Oh wait, they's reds, not suckers! Darn them reds!

Comment

I really like your crank baits. I am doing plastics too.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Pretty cool, reds would love those frogs. I catch more bass on the ribbon tail worms than any other lure I make. Nice work.

Comment

Working...
                                X