• Show
Clear All

Heckuva goat and heckuva shot!

Comment

Congratulations to you both!

Comment

Awesomness!!

Comment

Well done! Impressive 'lope and great photo!

Comment

Awesome all around! Good on you for hunting with your daughter, most fathers don’t. Some of my best memories are hunting with my oldest daughter.

Comment

Awesome trophy and very very impressive shooting from the young lady. I’m no good at that distance with a center fire rifle much less a muzzle loader. Congrats on the successful hunt and great Job Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                I didn’t know muzzleloaders could shoot that far. That’s awesome
                She was shooting a custom Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader, which is a nice rig and very capable at 300-400 yards (or more depending on the shooter). But she executed a heck of a shot. She was not able to get prone (her preferred position) or even on the sticks, so she was sort of kneeling and propped up on a rock. I won’t say she was “rushed”, but time was of the essence due to the storm (with a lot of lightning) rolling in. I’ll credit the fact, that she shoots a lot of BB, air rifle and small bore for 4H, in addition to archery, and fell back on her training.

Comment

I’ll add that she did not like shooting that muzzleloader! The recoil is significant compared to the 6.5 CM she normally hunts with. So, she has to suck it up!

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Purely awesome. Congrats to her on the antelope and congrats to you on making memories that you will both enjoy for the rest of your life.

Comment

That’s a long poke with a ML. Heck that’s a long poke with a rifle for me. Congrats

Comment

Congrats to her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

She is a better muzzleloader shot than I am by at least 150 yards.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
                              Awesome. 311 muzzleloader yards for any person on the planet is a GREAT shot.
                              ^ This. Congrats to your daughter! That's awesome!

Comment

Wow! Super cool, nice job

Comment

Working...
                                X