Tactacam reveal issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam reveal issue

I have a camera that is not working. I emailed them to suspend my account and I can’t get anyone to respond. I’ve searched high and low in the app as well and can’t find where to do this. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

There is a firmware update on the Gen 1 models

Follow directions above

Comment

Click the Camera icon in the app, then click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You should see something similar to the following image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1042.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	24662950

I believe you can deactivate it there but I haven’t tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tag

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

To add, if you have multiple cameras on the same account, click the camera you want to disable after clicking the camera icon in the app.

The dots should the appear in the upper right.

Comment

I had one quit on me 4 days ago. Worked flawlessly for 15 months.
            Last edited by Abcdj; 10-01-2021, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Message them on Facebook. They responded to my questions within an hour. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                I had one quit on me 4 days ago. Worked flawlessly for 15 months.

See post 2.

You should have received an email warning you they may stop working without the update

Comment

I'm sorry to hijack this thread but I need some help too. I am trying to pair one of my X's with the app. and I cannot figure out how to do it.

The blue wifi light keeps blinking so I presume it's not pairing correctly. And I'm sitting in my house with Wifi, so there's no excuses for a poor signal.

Can someone PLEASE help me with this??

Comment

Did you register an account and scan the QC on the inside of the camera door? Do this under add Camera in the app.

That’s all it should take. The camera should automatically be linked to the account you create and to the plan you select/pay for.

You should then be able to see the camera in the app.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                      Click the Camera icon in the app, then click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You should see something similar to the following image.

[ATTACH]1064781[/ATTACH]

I believe you can deactivate it there but I haven’t tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yes, that should be it. I've used all the other options and they work fine, except that one.

Comment

Did you register an account and scan the QC on the inside of the camera door?

That’s all it should take. The camera should automatically be linked to the account you create and to the plan you select/pay for.

You should then be able to see the camera in the app.
                        I've done all those things, and it's in my app.

Does the blinking blue wifI light mean it's working? I thought that it would be a solid blue light if it were (working).

Also, I see something in the instruction manual changing settings in the camera when your phone is connected to the camera's wifi. How do you connect your phone to the camera wifi like that?

Comment

Haven’t tried connecting to the WiFi. I think the blink light is normal though admittedly, it’s been a couple of months since I set one up.

Turn it all the way on to where you have the green lights come on. I believe that once the green light stops flashing, it should be active. When that happens, you should be able to go into the Settings and check/change what you want to.

Comment

Haven’t tried connecting to the WiFi. I think the blink light is normal though admittedly, it’s been a couple of months since I set one up.

Turn it all the way on to where you have the green lights come on. I believe that once the green light stops flashing, it should be active. When that happens, you should be able to go into the Settings and check/change what you want to.
                            Ok nevermind. I think I've got it figured out now.

Their instruction manuals just a little more vague than I would like.
                            Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-04-2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Ok nevermind. I think I've got it figured out now.

Their instruction manuals just a little more vague than I would like.
                              Yeah it is pretty horrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X