Best Bang in Protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Bang in Protein

So I just read through several threads on protein and I'm still confused. So what is my best bang for my dollar in protein? We have been buying bulk from Mummies or Petty's in Pearsall. Is there a better place to buy in the area? The last couple of loads were L&E 20%.

Best Bang in Protein

LE is a great proven feed. There isn’t a magic feed out there. Feed what’s local you can get a good price and service on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stick with the local guys, L&E is good feed. Petty’s has fair prices and good service.

Comment

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the magic double down

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post

You did [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
            Had a guy at walmart in Bryan ask me if I fed DD because he saw me buying a few bags of corn, tried to say his nephew owned it. I'm not sure he expected my comments I made, but I highly doubt his nephew owned DD.

Comment

LE is the cheapest we've found that will deliver, but they sell a very dusty product that frankly gives us fits with caking.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                LE is the cheapest we've found that will deliver, but they sell a very dusty product that frankly gives us fits with caking.
                It has been very dusty as of late, supposedly they have fixed it.

Comment

We use cattle crepe

Comment

Have fed L&E for years and have always been pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Have fed L&E for years and have always been pleased.

We have been feeding live&good for 8 years, switched to L&E 5 years ago, been super happy with it until the past few months, it’s been super dusty, we buy bulk. Again, they said they fixed it now, we will pick up 12,000lbs next week, we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                        We have been feeding live&good for 8 years, switched to L&E 5 years ago, been super happy with it until the past few months, it’s been super dusty, we buy bulk. Again, they said they fixed it now, we will pick up 12,000lbs next week, we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Been feeding L&E for several years and never had a problem with it being dusty.
                        I buy in bags though. Hope they fix it for y’all because they are a great company.

Comment

Anyone know a good place around houston to buy protein? Usually buy in bags.

Comment

Originally posted by rockspringshunt View Post
                            Anyone know a good place around houston to buy protein? Usually buy in bags.
                            Any Purina dealer is going to have Antler Max.

Comment

Our deer gobble up the Antlermax 20% in the lower panhandle area

Comment

Working...
                              X