Good news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news?

Does anyone have any good news? I sure could use some positive stories.

Even funny stories.

Romans 5:8…… pretty good news!

Comment

Dove season in one week

Comment

Oil is wanting to get to $70 again!

Comment

I had our weekly Bible study with my 12 YO son this evening.We talked about having thinking ability and integrity based on Gods thoughts and not what’s on tv or ytube or what a majority think.I had him say a concluding prayer and he prayed for all humanity and those that are sick,it touched my heart and made me proud.

Comment

39 days until bow season

Comment

I was just promoted from VP to SVP! ����

And me and mine are all healthy.

Comment

thanks. I remembered this thread and read just the first page. I'm glad I can still pull it up. https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=291607

Comment

Man turn off the news feeds and start looking for good vs evil. My 1 yo is finally over her week long stomach virus. Can’t get much better news than that.

Comment

[ATTACH]1060172[/ATTACH]

Comment

Congrats Houston Hunter, that's awesome.

Here's some good news from a page in my book.....

We left our only child (son) at A & M college station on Saturday.

Not a big deal for most per say, but when you only have one it kinda stings a bit.

I'm just glad we saw childhood through to the next chapter and were blessed enough to give him an opportunity I never had.
                      He's enrolled in the Mays Business school program.

Thank God and Texas for the Hazelwood act.
                      I didn't even know it existed until a few years ago or I'd have utilized it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                        Congrats Houston Hunter, that's awesome.

Here's some good news from a page in my book.....

We left our only child (son) at A & M college station on Saturday.

Not a big deal for most per say, but when you only have one it kinda stings a bit.

I'm just glad we saw childhood through to the next chapter and were blessed enough to give him an opportunity I never had.
                        He's enrolled in the Mays Business school program.

Thank God and Texas for the Hazelwood act.
                        I didn't even know it existed until a few years ago or I'd have utilized it myself.

Congrats my man. Bitter sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                          [ATTACH]1060172[/ATTACH]
                          Clever
                          All great stuff posted above
                          I’ve got sucked into the PACE forum lately & it’s quite depressing. Amazing amount of energy spent sourcing all the doom & gloom links, articles across the inter web. You walk away wondering if there is anything positive or optimistic anymore

On a positive note…kids are off to a good start in school & Im beginning to prepare for the upcoming season. I live a boring life so not the most exciting “good” news

Comment

My 22yo daughter just got promoted to general manager at a restaurant in VA. $25/hr.

Comment

Life has its ups and downs. Right now I’m on the upside. Been on the down side a good while now so good news !

Comment

Working...
                              X