Aug. 1 Carry people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aug. 1 Carry people

So who is carring now with the law change.

Correction......SEPT 1 st.
    Last edited by White Falcon; 08-01-2021, 10:31 AM.

Thought it was Sept 1..?
    Always carried, always will, have never open carried, but I may start.

Comment

Sept 1st

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
        So who is carring now with the law change.
        And it’s none of your bidness

Comment

Corrected. Now I know you do or will. Have a nice day.

Comment

Nothing changing here, I was carrying when carrying wasn’t cool………or legal.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              Thought it was Sept 1..?
              Always carried, always will, have never open carried, but I may start.
              Why would you go open? Open makes you the first target.

Comment

Sabinehunter- winner winner chicken dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Maybe they think it looks cool or something. I don't get it. 1st time carrying a gun. Who knows, I don't get the thought process. Other than what I just stated.
                  But its legal, so enjoy. Get that matching holster to match your boots or new balance hehe

Comment

I'm not sure I would...."may" being the keyword there.
                    I see it all the time up here in my neck of the woods though.
                    When it's legal, I'm sure more people will start, maybe a bunch will start, who knows.
                    If it becomes fairly common though, gonna be a bunch of first targets.
                    Also if something goes down, there are a lot of variables that will have to come into play, for the perp to instantly know I have a gun.
                    What if I walk in and his attention is elsewhere, what if I'm seated and weapon isn't visible, what if I'm on the next aisle, what if I'm in the bathroom, what if someone else is standing between me and them and there is no visual of the weapon, etc., etc.
                    Have to be a pretty specific scenario in which I'm identified as the first target the instant something pops off.

Comment

I always considered the element of surprise to be mostly in my favor.

Comment

That’s what I’ve always felt.If I have to pull it out I want it to be a total surprise and have the upper hand.I also don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable packing an exposed gun.I typically don’t carry on my person but if I’m in a bad area or possibly expecting nonsense or get a bad vibe I’ll put a tool in my pocket.

Comment

Always carry always ready for these fools to try . Sucks we have to stay ready no matter where we live , work or decide to worship but that’s today’s world . Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Comment

Nothing wrong with open carry. I hope more people do it. It’s not my preference, but i i will not let that argument get in the way of someone else freedoms.

I haven’t read up on it, but imagine it will make officers jobs harder.

Most cops i talked to about guns didnt really respect my right to own certain firearms. Was talking about an ak47 at work and a captain told me it was a cop killer gun. Why did i have it?

Told him its for squirrels.

Comment

I hope this is sarcasm…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X