No announcement yet.

Hagerman draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone luck out in second draw? buddy of mine did and got selected for C.

Comment

I got in on second draw. Segment C (Dec. 3-5). Received email this morning.

Comment

I've never seen so many snakes in one place in all my life.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post

Water snakes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I would definitely suggest snake boots out there. Nearly stepped on copperhead and a water moccasin during my scouting trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dad and I were talking about this last night, somebody posted some timber rattler pics last year or year before from their scouting

Stay alert

Comment

I stepped on two racers, and two water moccasins in two scouting trips and saw a timber rattler as big around as my forearm.

Comment

Ive walked close to 100 miles out there and only seen a couple of king snakes. Just lucky I guess. Or too busy looking ahead instead of down. IDK

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    We drew C

Get to experience it with my dad and his lifelong hunting buddy
                    Me too, Brian! -- actually mine was from last year and got oved after my accident, but they kept me in C!
                    Last edited by Pistol; 09-20-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Still have 2 full rv hookups less than 30 minutes from Hagerman for segment c. Nice campsites. No charge.

Comment

I’m in on segment b

Comment

I sure miss the good old days when Gayle and the refuge handled the draw. Then it was really good when they added the points system. Pretty much a guarantee with 3 pts. Now with probably triple the number of entries I doubt 3 pts means anything. I've got 9 pts in a hunt category! It may be years before you can get drawn now. I sure wish the refuge would've kept it in house.

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                            I sure miss the good old days when Gayle and the refuge handled the draw. Then it was really good when they added the points system. Pretty much a guarantee with 3 pts. Now with probably triple the number of entries I doubt 3 pts means anything. I've got 9 pts in a hunt category! It may be years before you can get drawn now. I sure wish the refuge would've kept it in house.

I bet the Hagerman staff doesn’t miss it

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                              Yeah I personally know two guys that got drawn with 0 ZERO 0 points this year. I also knew several guys over the years that only got drawn when they had the max of 5 points. I feel like points or not its still a lottery and some people are just lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                                Yeah I personally know two guys that got drawn with 0 ZERO 0 points this year. I also knew several guys over the years that only got drawn when they had the max of 5 points. I feel like points or not its still a lottery and some people are just lucky.
                                I've heard groups get in easier than singles

Comment

Working...
                                X