Tankless water heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tankless water heater

Have a thread in the classifieds about looking for a plumber.

Now after looking at 50 gallon heaters and their prices,, I'm thinking about going tankless (gas) instead.

Opinions?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jaime1982; 09-13-2021, 05:18 PM.

I love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just make sure you go Gas! Love ours as well!

Comment

We just built our new home and moved in mid May. The house came standard with a tankless… it is AWESOME!!! Wish we would’ve put one in our old house years ago

Comment

Ditto those guys, love ours.

Comment

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Comment

Love ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure you have a big enough gas line running to it . The vent piping will be different then a standard heater !

Comment

Our house had a Rinna when we bought it. First one I have ever had. We love it and would not go back to a standard tank.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had one in the last house and our new house. They are awesome.

Comment

Make sure you go gas unless you have half a breaker panel open for breakers.

Comment

Navien tankless water heater is the best on the market

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                          I love my electric tankless, but you have to have some serious current going to the electric models.

I just have mine in our fishing camp and it is only supplying a shower and eventually a kitchen sink. So I have a small model.

I don't think I would put in a normal residence unless it was gas or a remote location from a tank heater.
                          Last edited by wickll; 09-13-2021, 07:38 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                            Originally posted by wickll View Post
                            I love my electric tankless, but you have to have some serious current going to the electric models.

I just have mine in our fishing camp and it is only supplying a shower and eventually a kitchen sink. So I have a small model.

I don't think I would put in a normal residence unless it was gas or a remote location from a tank heater.
                            Yep, only considering gas. Either going to a 50 gallon (ouch) on pricing or tankless with im leaning too.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Plus side- you will never run out of hot water.
                              Negative- the entire time you are using hot water, for anything, that thing is running. I’m on the fence with efficiency.

Comment

Working...
                              X