Poker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poker

I need to survive a couple more players to win a seat from the satellite tournament.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Good luck...following along.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck !

Comment

Whats the tournament you are trying to win a seat in?

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Whats the tournament you are trying to win a seat in?

Probably WSOP

Comment

This one. They are now associated with WPT, but don't think it's one of their tournaments.

Comment

Good luck. Keep us updated

Comment

Well, there has been about 4 levels gone by and only 2 needed to bust. How we doing?

Comment

Oh, this tournament starts Wednesday. I won a seat from satellite. $130 buy in on satellite.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luckā€¦keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck. I sure miss playing poker. Wish there was a decently friendly game around Bryan/college station.

Comment

Well, ever hear of a Bad Beat. Yeah, I have as well, but unfortunately, in a tournament, I just refer to it as a Beat Bad. Got home around 1:30 a.m. after busting out at 1am number 40. Started at 6pn, final number in this flight was 180 people. It was up and down on chip count, started with 50k, several times early in game I was up to 120-125k, at one point dropped down to less than 20k, and then cards started coming as I was a little over 300k.

Personally, anything with a Queen in my hand sucks for me, as at least twice in my amateur career, I've lost with pocket queens and flop 2 queens. But, I had AQ and short stack shoved all in and I was last to act, everybody else folded, and sure enough, I lose to pocket dueces.

Sitting at a little over 200k now, I have pocket 9s and the only other player raises preflop. I call and the flop comes 9 of spades, 9 of diamonds and 10 of duamonds, giving me quads. The other guy shoves all in and I'm beside myself, checking my hole cards and thinking, oh boy, quads and quickly call.

He turns over his hand, showing 7 and 8 of diamonds. And as you probably have guess, than dang Jack of diamonds hits the river. All I got was a swift kick in the seat of the pants and walked out the door.

UGH!!! The top 14 from this flight advanced to the 2nd day to be held Sunday, and 18th thru 22nd last night cashed, between 1700 and 1800 dollars. The buy-in was $900, but I had won a satellite for a buy-in of $130.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                            Well, ever hear of a Bad Beat. Yeah, I have as well, but unfortunately, in a tournament, I just refer to it as a Beat Bad. Got home around 1:30 a.m. after busting out at 1am number 40. Started at 6pn, final number in this flight was 180 people. It was up and down on chip count, started with 50k, several times early in game I was up to 120-125k, at one point dropped down to less than 20k, and then cards started coming as I was a little over 300k.

Personally, anything with a Queen in my hand sucks for me, as at least twice in my amateur career, I've lost with pocket queens and flop 2 queens. But, I had AQ and short stack shoved all in and I was last to act, everybody else folded, and sure enough, I lose to pocket dueces.

Sitting at a little over 200k now, I have pocket 9s and the only other player raises preflop. I call and the flop comes 9 of spades, 9 of diamonds and 10 of duamonds, giving me quads. The other guy shoves all in and I'm beside myself, checking my hole cards and thinking, oh boy, quads and quickly call.

He turns over his hand, showing 7 and 8 of diamonds. And as you probably have guess, than dang Jack of diamonds hits the river. All I got was a swift kick in the seat of the pants and walked out the door.

UGH!!! The top 14 from this flight advanced to the 2nd day to be held Sunday, and 18th thru 22nd last night cashed, between 1700 and 1800 dollars. The buy-in was $900, but I had won a satellite for a buy-in of $130.

DANNNGG that is one bad beat, not sure I have heard of a worse beat. Good playing though, always sucks to end it on something like that!

Comment

Busted quads! WOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X