This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat at EVERY….SINGLE….ASPECT.

Most notably coaching, D-line, WR, and QB. Though I doubt that arky qb starts at any other top 25 program in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I might Mackdaddy it lol

Comment

They rushed the field because the kicked an old rivals *** up and down the field all night

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Even in this *** beating, y’all can’t help but make **** about a conference.

Well now Kentucky and vandy won’t have to be last place in the SEC anymore. Good for them

Comment

That was a Charlie Strong level performance even though that team only garnered 59 yards of offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              Almost all linemen wear knee braces to help protect them when they get rolled up on .
              I guess Ive just never noticed it before. Every one of them had the ones on with the bars on the outside, so it reminded me of the ones used for injuries. Still would think it would limit mobility, but I can see the protection it could give too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Time for late night Pac ball with 26 year old seniors playing for BYU versus Utah.

I need BYU+6 to cover since I lost so bad on Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Aggies didn’t suck, our starting QB went down. With all the diversity, we found a way to win. Gutsy winning throw by Calzada.
                  No, your wrong, the Aggies sucked against a not very good Colorado team. A last minute win and only 10 points for the number 5 team in the country. that is not good. Congratulations on the win, but it was a sucky performance.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    I appreciate your enthusiasm. I agree the game plan was set for King. Calzada just looked totally lost. I thought he would have been a more plug and play QB. The reasoning for my hesitance.
                    He did get better as the game went on . And made some gutsy plays at the end even with that fumble he was trying for the goal line with a lot of grit .

Comment

Originally posted by Looney Tatonka View Post
                      Have all the Texas offensive linemen had previous knee injuries? I ask because everyone of them have braces on both legs. Is this from past injuries or a piece of new protective equipment I dont know about?

It’s like guys who drive dodges folding their mirrors out all the time because they think it makes them look tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                        I’m not saying A&M is a bottom feeder but if King does not come back healthy soon.....no way I would pick the Aggies over Arkansas......or plenty of other teams on the A&M schedule. I am hopeful but realistic. Aggies could have five losses if Calzada plays the way he did today. The Defense is not going to hold everyone down like they did Colorado in the second half.

Uh Calzada was the backup going into this game. King got all the reps in practice. It happens all of the time in football when the starter goes down, backup looks terrible. He got it going a little in the second half. He will start getting all the reps this week and he’ll be ready to go.

Also the Aggies D will hold Arkinsauce to less than 40.

Comment

I guess Ive just never noticed it before. Every one of them had the ones on with the bars on the outside, so it reminded me of the ones used for injuries. Still would think it would limit mobility, but I can see the protection it could give too.

DonJoy customs, every lineman wears them as a preventive measure.

Comment

Have all the Texas offensive linemen had previous knee injuries? I ask because everyone of them have braces on both legs. Is this from past injuries or a piece of new protective equipment I dont know about?
                            It’s standard equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              It’s like guys who drive dodges folding their mirrors out all the time because they think it makes them look tougher.

No they don’t. Those things prevent a lot of injuries and a lot of oline coaches require their players to wear them.
                              Last edited by MBV77; 09-11-2021, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Congrats pig, show up every game like this and y’all will have you a good season.
                                Hated to see Aggie QB go down like that, but at least y’all have a D. Y’all look like it on the hoof and play the part as well, that was a gritty W. We will get’m next year boys, please start Thompson against TCU at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X