Help me find 20 gauge shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me find 20 gauge shells

Went to a couple of Academy's and Walmarts and signed up for some inventory updates. Made a few phone calls as well. Lots of 12's, but no 20's. Need 7.5, 8 or 9 shot. Not picky at this point, just need a case for a clay tournament. Let me know if you live in the DFW area and see some at a store. Many thanks!

I found them next to the 10 mm sockets.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Doing a hide out of stock search it looks like there is some in Plano.
      Attached Files

Comment

May try Gebos in McKinney. They had some Federal and Aguila shells last Friday. I think they were $9.19 / box.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Doing a hide out of stock search it looks like there is some in Plano.
          Ya tried that, but when you click on them it says out. Called a few stores too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeaster View Post
            May try Gebos in McKinney. They had some Federal and Aguila shells last Friday. I think they were $9.19 / box.
            Not familiar with them, but will give it a try. McKinney is a hike, but was going to hit Scheel's so might as well. $9.19 is a bit proud...

Comment

Walmart by my house will show none in stock online, but when I go in there they typically have a few boxes.

Comment

I have a box or 2 might be able to share send me pm

Comment

I went through this last week in Houston. Several TBH'ers offered to bail me out, but right before I had to take one of them up on it, I found 5 boxes at Carter's Country. I don't think I have ever seen such a shortage of 20 ga. shells before. Even online. Nada.

Comment

Thanks guys, I found a case finally.

Comment

Just now looking?

Comment

Went to two Academy’s in Houston, both had several kinds of 20 gauge. So did 2 gun stores I visited. Maybe squint next time

Comment

Clay Shooter Supply

Comment

BPS north of the airport...

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                              Went to two Academy’s in Houston, both had several kinds of 20 gauge. So did 2 gun stores I visited. Maybe squint next time
                              I'm in Dallas. If I squint and click my heels together do you think I could teleport there?

Comment

Working...
                              X