No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bozeman, is home to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Great people and a great organization.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Bill

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck on the new chapter!!!!!

Comment

That’s a Robert Hunter Lyric, you giving Merry Jerry undue credit! Nonetheless, good luck in Montana!

Comment

Congrats, maybe I’ll see you around town. Work brings me to Bozeangeles monthly, and a lot in the fall/winter during hunting season.

Comment

Bill (in Paradise), I forgot to mention that my bro-in-law uses the vet there in McAllister for his lab, but your son probably already told you there is a vet there.

Looking forward to that TBH fly fishing picture on the Madison. We will probably be up there in late September.

Comment

Big congrats on the retirement and move!

Comment

Congratulations it’s great to see when someone has a game plan and it’s played out as planned.

Comment

Congrats on the move from the People's Republic of Kalifornia to the state of Montana. And remember, Bozeman liberal ain't in the same class as Kali liberal. You're gonna enjoy your retirement and I'm glad for you !

Comment

It's been a long road for sure; from kids rolling their 4x4 trucks, to setting up bows and hunts. We are getting old (but it beats the alternative).

Good luck on the move, we know you will do well no matter where you end up and what you end up doing.

I can't say I'll ever visit you in Montana, but I am more inclined than I was when you were in San Jose!

Comment

That's awesome, Bill! Congrats on the upgrade. I think we should have a HH in Bozeman!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Congrats, love the area around Bozeman. Enjoy and shoot straight!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                            I can’t wait to shoot and show off my Sarrels Texas-made recurve.

I’m going to focus on traditional- I can always pull out the Elite for elk season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Welcome to Montana!! This is about 45 minutes south of me. Will have to come down and wander the course with ya.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

PM with phone # just sent.

My first TBH connection in Montana!

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                That's awesome, Bill! Congrats on the upgrade. I think we should have a HH in Bozeman!

Bownanza-North. I love the idea.

I was ‘this close’ to driving to Bownanza this year- I even had a room reserved to share with TexAg93. Long story- next year!

Comment

Working...
                                X