No announcement yet.

They got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you got your stuff back along with some others. NOW, I think there needs to be a hanging for all of them so this does not happen again, at least from these scum bags! Jail is too easy a road for them and probably they will be out WAY TOO SOON!

Comment

Man just caught up this is fantastic. Great work and glad you got most everything back. I'm sure the other residents that were robbed are thankful for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Their home!🤮🤮🤮🤮

Man what a ****hole

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
          How can someone live like that? Trashy thiefs!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

they were really dumb enough to post the stuff for sale the same week on CL? wow. cool that it worked out for you!

Comment

If they are caught, cut their hands off, shoot em, hang em and burn em. Hate a thief

Comment

Congrats on catching them!

Comment

Awesome end to this story!!

Comment

Glad you got some of your property back. Shows how stupid criminals are posting items so quick on Craigslist. Law enforcement are stretched to thin to dedicate the time to solve so many cases like this. You did everybody proud getting these scumbags arrested.

Comment

Awesome news!

Now, get back to work! We need to see this house built, **** Tracey!

Comment

Just found the rest of it all!!!!! Have to make a drive to get it. Sold it to a guy 45 minutes away.

Comment

Gotta love a happy ending....but judging by the looks of their place you might want to get a tetanus shot brother!!!

Comment

They do have a killer treehouse behind that old rotten trailer.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

They should hammer thieves hands out flat like paddles so they cant steal or smoke meth! The benefits to them outweigh the consequence so it continues.. Glad it worked out and you got your stuff great job!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Gotta love a happy ending....but judging by the looks of their place you might want to get a tetanus shot brother!!!
                                I'd be soaking everything in bleach, twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X