No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting around the hospital can just drag you down. The best thing you can do for her is pray and you can do that anywhere. It's tough trudging through a work day in normal circumstances but with a heavy heart it can test the best. God intends good to come out of this. I'm expecting it.

Comment

Praying for Macie, and your entire Family, Brian.

Skinny

Comment

Still praying for your beautiful little girl

Comment

Prayers for your strength and her recovery!

Comment

Continuing prayers

Comment

Originally posted by devin View Post
              hang in there, brian. I know the feeling. It is hard to accept how the rest of the world just keeps on going about its chaos. You want to scream from the rooftops "how can you keep up all this meaningless commotion when an angel is struggling for her life right now?"

you have many here that think of macie often everyday. Stay strong for her.
              amen

Comment

Stay strong brother, we are all praying for her and God has a great plan in store, just stay in faith. Remember, God would never make you go through something that your not strong enough to handle or that someone else hasn't already gone through!

Comment

Thank you for the prayers and support. Sure helps knowing the GS is there for Macie, my family and I.

Keili and I switched places so I'm here with Macie for the next couple of days. I know, I know, I'm just putting off having to go to work, lol. But actually this was planned last weekend. Keili needed to catch up on her work. We are so blessed to work for the people we do.

Macie is calm tonight. She had has a few moments of storming the last couple of days but seems to have settled now. Thanks again for the prayers.

Brian Gardner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for keeping us updated with her progress. She has a large family here concerned for her that checks in continuously. You are all included in our prayers daily.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      Thank you for the prayers and support. Sure helps knowing the GS is there for Macie, my family and I.

Keili and I switched places so I'm here with Macie for the next couple of days. I know, I know, I'm just putting off having to go to work, lol. But actually this was planned last weekend. Keili needed to catch up on her work. We are so blessed to work for the people we do.

Macie is calm tonight. She had has a few moments of storming the last couple of days but seems to have settled now. Thanks again for the prayers.

Brian Gardner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Thanks for the update, just want you to know that my wife and I are always praying for Macie and your family. We both are always wondering how she is doing.

Comment

Still praying for your baby girl.

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Brian, Thank you for the updates on Macie. My family and I are constantly thinking about you guys, stay strong Brother.

Comment

Still Praying for Macie and your family. Stay strong brother and trust in the Lord.

Comment

Still praying for you guys...

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Working...
                                X