No announcement yet.

School me on Skid Steers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking machine. I was under the impression Cat dealers couldn't sell to customers outside of their service area?

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
      Good looking machine. I was under the impression Cat dealers couldn't sell to customers outside of their service area?
      I own some ranches in their service area.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        I own some ranches in their service area.
        I dont think a single sentence has ever made me more envious! Enjoy sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
          What post driver did you pick up?
          I bought this one. I'm not turning pro so figured this would do what I needed.

Formed in the Texas Hill Country in 2017, I Dig Texas provides the US with 100% American Made tractor/skid steer attachments.

Comment

Having a SVL95-2 delivered tomorrow with a DanUser tree puller and 72" cutter head. I couldn't justify the cash on a mulching head. Like a kid on Christmas. We run nothing but orange at the ranch so it was a no brainer on the choice of paint. We shall see how it does. Will be slowly adding attachments as time goes on.

Comment

Congrats and you will love the cat!

Comment

Tom @ I Dig Tx is first class, They are great people. If you are needing anything for a compact track loader or skid steer they are the only call you should make

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Worth the wait! New or used machine?

Comment

Originally posted by JDog83 View Post
                      Tom @ I Dig Tx is first class, They are great people. If you are needing anything for a compact track loader or skid steer they are the only call you should make
                      I'm a fan! I had a list of items to purchase. He could have just sold them to me and sent me on my way. Instead he suggested we sit down and go over what I was trying to accomplish and what type of terrain I'd be working. He made several suggestions that would do what I wanted and at a lower cost. In the end I wound up with an extra item and spending 4K less than I had planned.

I like their style of doing business. Do what's best for the customer. In turn they'll send you more customers. It's and old school business model that still works.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                        Worth the wait! New or used machine?
                        New, it just happened to be raining the day it was delivered. So we got the getting dirty part over right off the bat.

Comment

Got it stuck yet?

Comment

No! Not even close. Not looking forward to that day.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              No! Not even close. Not looking forward to that day.
                              That's good. Just know, it's gonna happen sooner or later though.

Comment

If you get that thing stuck you really pushed it lol. Those things will go through some mud

Comment

Working...
                                X