Pushmataha County Info???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushmataha County Info???

Looking at hunting between honobia and Albion next year. Any and all information is appreciated. I have hunted all over Texas but never Oklahoma. Been doin a little research through the search forum and seems bears love feeders, the terrain is rough with lots of acorns, but can produce big deer with good management. Anything is appreciated in regards to what you guys are seeing or any tips or techniques you recommend or don’t recommend. Seen a few pictures of deer takin in the area and has given me some high hopes.

Thank ya kindly

Reach out to AntlersBoy, he subleases a lot of land in Pushmataha County.

If you want to run some feeders, the winch up style is the only option in my opinion. unless you want to feed deer and bears protein feed you can run a heavy duty gravity protein feeder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent Antlerboy a message still waitin to hear back. Anyone feel free to chime in

Comment

The bears will make you love hogs!!! Bears are the worst!!!

Comment

If you aren’t on K trail or in the big mountains bears won’t be too bad at all. There are a ton of deer in the area and quite a few large ones are killed on our lease every year. Lots of road hunters if you border a county road or if it happens to be on Indian highway. Large groups of hogs wander through our lease 2-3 times a year but have never stayed more than a week or two either. I suspect they’d be much worse if you have honobia creek or the river on the lease. The terrrain varies so much between Albion and honobia that it’s hard to know exactly what you’d have.
          Last edited by 3whunt; 12-06-2019, 08:07 AM. Reason: Fat fingers

Comment

Originally posted by pvdt View Post
            the bears will make you love hogs!!! Bears are the worst!!!
            yep ^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
            X