Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmation Hearing

About to start. Should be interesting.

I guess the most interesting (or scary) part about all of this so far is the coordination of the media. 99% of the msm have the exact same talking points as the democratic politicians. Not a real investigation, need more time, presumption of guilt, delay, delay, delay....

I'm not a hard core right winger. I would consider myself more of a conservative independent that leans more republican. I try to have an open mind. But I feel a little like I'm also in the twilight zone listening to these cooks. They want us to believe that someone on the 2nd highest court of the land and has gone through a very thorough FBI vetting process (at least 6 times) was a serial rapist as a teenager.....and did this in front of large groups of people....and no one ever said a word until a few days before his SC confirmation?

We will see, but I think this could realy backfire on the left. They are definitely going all-in against BK.

#getyerpopcornready

Comment

It sure seems the vast majority of liberal women fell out of the ugly tree and hit every dang branch!!! That Ford sure is one ugly gal.

Comment

Feinstein is a real piece of work. Kavenaugh is guilty simply because he was accused. She actually criticized the Republicans for not taking the allegations at face value.

Comment

She may have been hot in the 80s, after a 12 pack.

Comment

Bottom line, the evidence will be clear. It is not science, facts only. I know I try to be impartial of all political events and listen to the details of all debates, but MY moral makeup calls Bull***** on many, if not all topics. At the end of the day, my upbringing and raising does not allow me to sit in a corner and have bullst!t sling shot at me. I am a proud deep seeded native Texan and a wealth of family history in this state. They should show some integrity and respect for themselves, the judicial process, the Court and America!

Comment

She's full of it

Comment

Ford is not a very good actor.

Comment

Dr. Ford’s opening statement is credible. The questioning round needs to step lightly through the mine field.

This is bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                    Ford is not a very good actor.
                    X2 and I'm listening on the radio! Even our shop Democrat says she's looking for her 6 mins of fame...

Comment

Good lord it's getting deep

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                        Dr. Ford’s opening statement is credible. The questioning round needs to step lightly through the mine field.

This is bizarre.

She does not seem like a total whack job. She is well educated, well spoken, and I'd say her opening statement sounded somewhat believable. Interesting for sure.

At this point I'd say she is either mistaken on the who did it, or is grossly exagerating what happened, or she is making it all up. If she is making it all up I would think she would have to have very strong political ties. I know they have deleted most of her social media, but still think that kind of info would be fairly easy to find.....but we never did find out much of B.O.'s history. Or, BK is a serial drunken rapist/abuser....which at this point I still find highly unlikley.

Comment

no tears , just whiny voice

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
                            no tears , just whiny voice
                            And very dirty glasses..

She cannot remember or recall anything except for who hand his hand over her mouth.... Whatever.. She lying.

We are at a all time low in this country when our politicians are allowed to openly play games with people's life's.. This is nothing more than character assassination by the left.
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 09-27-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

This is bizarre.

Agreed...Mitchell having a tough time with the 5min time limit aspect.

Comment

Working...
                              X