No announcement yet.

Shot a 10 pt this evening :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this has been said already, but if there is a fence on the property walk around the whole fence line to see if you see anyblood, hair, etc.

Comment

hope you find him!

Comment

good luck hope you find him

Comment

Hope you find your buck!

Comment

This is killin' me, so I KNOW it is killin' you! GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Found blood again 50 yards away from the last it is still very wet and fresh we decided to back out, we didn't want to keep pushing the deer if it's still alive I don't think it will die or it will take a couple days for it to die which isn't good. The blood we recently found was a quite a bit to where he might of been bedded and we jumped him up. NOT good but we decided to give him more time and just see what happens.
              I've been out here for 10 1/2 hours I still find it amazing that we have found this much. I am exhausted but what can I say I tried my hardest. I am kind of glad you can't run dogs just in case he is alive.
              I'd like to thank all y'all for hanging in here with me I wish I could have him in my hands and be posting LPD's but mistakes happen. I will keep updating this on what's going on. I don't even have a TC in the area I shot him but I will and hopefully I get a pic of him alive or find him dead.

Comment

May tomorrow have bigger rewards, good luck!

Comment

Thanks too bad. I feel for ya. Maybe you will find him tomorrow.

Comment

Get rested, he will turn up!

Comment

Leave him be for a while

Comment

Aww man ... dude I've been coming back to this post every spare minute I've had every since you posted last nite, I hope you can find this dude in the morning. Best of luck to you brotha wish I was closer so I could join in on the search-retreival . I've got faith that you will find him. Good luck just give him time.

Comment

Good luck to you fella......I know you have been working your ***** off to find that dude. I feel for ya.

Comment

Don't give up. That deer is hurt bad or he would nbor still be that close to where you shot him. Sometimes a gut shot can take a long time to finally be fatal, but it WILL be fatal. You know where he is, so just give him another full day to die and then go get him. He'll be there. Hang in there. I feel confident you will find him.

Comment

I have mixed feelings. One part of me says gut shot and he will likely die in the coming days. The last picture of the blood looks to be from muscle. If this is the case, the deer will make it(if infection doesn't set in). I would wait as long as you can stand it tomorrow and take up the trail at last blood late tomorrow afternoon. If hit hard, he should not have lived this long. Good luck and hope it works out in the end.

Comment

Good luck, I hope you find him.

Comment

Working...
                                X