Looking for a Ford dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Ford dealer

I’m considering ordering a new Super Duty. Who’s a good dealer out there that will work with prices right now on custom orders?

Bwahahahaha! "Work with prices"? Welcome to 2021. and the Biden economy.

Comment

Only one I know of is college station Ford. Don’t use Henson Ford in madisonville they ll get you a truck then play oh the shortage and covid game so we changed the price when it gets there. Use college station Ford. They ll knock off around 4 to 5k on a order vehicle. There’s trucks on the lot at Vernon Ford in Vernon tx. Don’t know if they ll deal on one or not.

Comment

I got mine at Henson Ford and will never be doing any business w them ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Bwahahahaha! "Work with prices"? Welcome to 2021. and the Biden economy.
          There are quite a few that will deal on custom orders right now. They won’t deal for anything on trucks on the lot though. It’s ok I found what I was looking for

Comment

I ordered from Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels and had a great experience with Lane Richards as my salesman. I used X plan though. Not sure if they are negotiating without a ford plan.

Comment

Ford of Borne has treated me really well on recent purchases. Let me know if you need a contact name and number.

Comment

Check out these guys.

2017+ Super Duty - 2% Under Invoice on New Super Duty order - Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Ford's COVP program, and I view it as a huge opportunity for our store and anyone interested in purchasing a Super Duty truck. We...

Comment

Explore a wide range of Ford SUVs, trucks, and cars at Cook Ford in Texas City, TX. From leasing options to buying new or used, we have deals tailored for you!

Bought my 2020 F350 SD from them all over email text and phone. Give Ed Tinnin a shout. They beat everyone I talked to across the state and it was a bunch of dealers!

Comment

I just bought a 2022 from Mac Haik Ford, they did not have that stupid 5k-20k over MSPR for nothing. Real easy to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gipper View Post
                      I just bought a 2022 from Mac Haik Ford, they did not have that stupid 5k-20k over MSPR for nothing. Real easy to work with.
                      I got an email from them a week or so ago saying they were charging their invoice for trucks that were ordered, not sure how much that is below MSRP.

Getting a good deal right now is subjective.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the internet sales guy I worked with when we bought my dads truck in 2019 was awesome. If anyone wants it PM me and I am sure I can find his contact info. Did all the paperwork electronically or through the mail and they delivered it to Orange from Houston for just a couple hundred bucks. Never set foot in the dealership and didnt get the run around.

Comment

I was just quoted $4K under MSRP for the build I’m looking at from Planet Ford. That’s about my where I expected to be. I’m going to talk to a couple of the dealers mentioned here, and see if anyone beats that.

Comment

Bill Fick in Huntsville

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post

I ordered from Granger a couple weeks ago. I contacted 21 dealers in Texas and none came close. Lots of good info about granger on the Ford forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff here

Comment

Working...
                              X