• Show
Clear All

Hagerman NWR Hunt Segment A - November 5-7, 2021, Opening Thread

For all those drawn post em up

I am there

Comment

Leave some for us in B, and good luck!

Comment

Good time frame for Texas. Hopefully chilly weather for yall.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Almost ready. Arraws dialed in. Just need to get my hunting and camping stuff organized. I was out for the hog hunt in the spring. Dunno if I'll get time to scout before that Thursday. I've got some spots marked but I bet it'll all go out the window when everyone shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
            I've got some spots marked but I bet it'll all go out the window when everyone shows up.
            It always does, I've never not gone at least to plan C when drawn there.

Comment

Ready to come try it out for the lfirst time! Been scouting a few trips not a lot of sign last two times hopefully with the rain and cooler temps it will pick up!

Comment

Originally posted by Brightside View Post
                Ready to come try it out for the lfirst time! Been scouting a few trips not a lot of sign last two times hopefully with the rain and cooler temps it will pick up!

Plenty of sign, hog sign that is… Definitely a hog problem on all units.

Comment

Yes you are right on hog sign for sure! I’ve been to all 3 units seen bunch of old sign from last year that I’m sure someone was excited about hopefully when I come back will be a little different! Will be back early Wednesday hopefully have a few places by the end of the day to pick from! Staying at flowing wells , anyone else staying there as well?

Comment

Just looking at the extended forecast, at least through Saturday, looks good.

Comment

Weather is still looking good, no rain and winds less than 10mph and generally S/SE.

Comment

Yes....weather is shaping up to hopefully have some good deer activity.

Comment

Good luck to everyone! The deer are starting to get frisky should be pretty good timing for y'all

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to those cold crisp mornings. The skeeters were nasty out there this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What’s the deer population like in this unit?

Comment

Working...
                              X