Blind Chair ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Here is the ones I build. Looks like about the same kind of boat seat as the one jerp built. I have also made a version with adjustable legs for when in a natural ground blind or a blind with no floor.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That old hexagon platform lockon in your picture. I have one exactly like it, and that is what is setting on the ground in my blind. Makes a perfect chair, and it height adjustable.

Rick

Comment

Cheap office chairs in all my stands.

Comment

I just bought a few of these this evening for our ground blinds. We sat in a bunch and liked these. No arm rests to get in the way. Very comfortable to me. They look like they are going to work well. And the price isn't bad. I have a foam turkey hunting seat pad that I'll probably use with these.

They are bigger than they look in the pics. The seat portion is 13" deep x 21" wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
          I just bought a few of these this evening for our ground blinds. We sat in a bunch and liked these. No arm rests to get in the way. Very comfortable to me. They look like they are going to work well. And the price isn't bad. I have a foam turkey hunting seat pad that I'll probably use with these.

They are bigger than they look in the pics. The seat portion is 13" deep x 21" wide.

https://www.academy.com/p/game-winne...-hunting-stool
          Just found me a new dove stool, thanks!

These look to be ‘big boy’ size, just what I need.

Comment

I'm using an office chair like this, but my blind has a wood floor with 1/2" rubber covering it.

Very easy to roll to change position, and very quiet.

Rick

Edit for a P.S.

I've done this before in popup blinds. You just have to smooth out the dirt inside the blind, and throw a thick rubber mat down on it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by RickBarbee; 09-01-2022, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X