HOT chili?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowmansam View Post
    One time at a restruant while a friend was going to the bathroom I poured a bunch of that on his plate so he would think it was ketchup and when he got a big thing of it on his fry and ate it you should have seen the look on his face!!!

That's priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
      That's priceless.
      I thought so too!! My friend was thinking a little different

Comment

Wow,cool

Comment

I use serranos, put a slit in them and throw them in whole. Good stuff

Comment

regardless of recipe, cook it and cool it. put in fridge for a day. then it's better than expected.

Comment

I can hook you up with some Carolina Reapers if you really want HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                my RB chili packet calls for 2# of meat

I also add Bloody Mary mix for flavor and grilled Hatch peppers for heat

you should ALWAYS make enough chili for several days as it gets better 2-3 days later when placed in the fridge
                Out of curiosity, how do you get fresh hatch chilis to grill in the winter?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Out of curiosity, how do you get fresh hatch chilis to grill in the winter?
                  I always roast and peel around a case of Chile's in season. Then vacuum seal and freeze. They last all year no problem

Comment

Working...
                  X