2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss 4WD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss 4WD

Guys, sorry but I've been a Ford man all my life. I've come across a pretty good deal on this truck and wanted to see what your guys opinions are? Will this tow a decent weight trailer? Do these last? I've liked Fords because of the interior.

If you have a silverado z71 LTZ, can you post up pics so I see how they hold up over time. Thanks

I have a 2018 LTZ, but always been a Chevy/GMC guy, and love it as much as all the others!

Comment

The 6.5 Creedmoor sucks and is over rated so you should stick with a 270...

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
        Guys, sorry but I've been a Ford man all my life. I've come across a pretty good deal on this truck and wanted to see what your guys opinions are? Will this tow a decent weight trailer? Do these last? I've liked Fords because of the interior.

If you have a silverado z71 LTZ, can you post up pics so I see how they hold up over time. Thanks
        The custom trim package is no were near the same as LTZ. Custom is one step above the work truck trim.

As for Chevrolet mine has been a great truck 2018 LTZ 4X4. The z71 trim had painted bumpers that year and I wanted chrome.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            The 6.5 Creedmoor sucks and is over rated so you should stick with a 270...
            308 over 6.5... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Yakfishin View Post
              That is a good looking truck.
              ....So stay away from the Trail Boss? Under power and under equiped?

Comment

Nice truck!

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
                  That is a good looking truck.
                  ....So stay away from the Trail Boss? Under power and under equiped?
                  Not saying either. I thought you were trying to put the LTZ and the custom in the same category. Trail boss seems like it would be a great truck with lots of options. Lift, better shocks, locking rear diff just to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by Yakfishin View Post
                    Not saying either. I thought you were trying to put the LTZ and the custom in the same category. Trail boss seems like it would be a great truck with lots of options. Lift, better shocks, locking rear diff just to name a few
                    It does seem like it, however the LTZ has a bigger engine option.

Comment

I have a 2015 LTZ and has been a good truck.
                      Just a weekend driver so only has 55.000 miles. Haven’t had any issues. I put the leveling bilstein shocks and I like the look and ride.
                      Don’t pull anything to heavy. 24’ bay boat on occasion and does good.

Comment

I've got 2014 ltz with 165,000 miles and no issues. I have the 6.2 and it'll pull anything I want.

Comment

Pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I looked at the trail boss custom. The **** center console doesn't opened. Walked away from that one and bought a 3L duramax 1500 rst z71.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, what ever truck you decide on, just make sure you can aim it straight. And hit your target. And always be aware of whats beyond your target in case you get a pass through.

Comment

Working...
                              X