Smoked Enchiladas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoked Enchiladas

I left these on extreme smoke(180°) on the Rec Tec for and hour and then cranked it up to 400 until they were done. They has a hint of smoke and were great. I also put an avocado on for an hour just to see how it would turn out and it was very good as well. Sorry for no picture of the avocado.

That sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Those look good!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Hard to beat enchiladas and avocado, they go together like peas and carrots or peanut butter and jelly. And your smoked version looks delicious.

Comment

going to try this

Comment

Is there a recipe?

Comment

Alright alright alright

Comment

You need to put a step by step cause them look amazing!!

Comment

Oh Man.......... gotta get that recipe,those look freaking amazing !!!!!

Comment

Has your wife forgiven you yet for ruining her glass pan or is that why you haven't responded?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
                        Oh Man.......... gotta get that recipe,those look freaking amazing !!!!!

It is pretty simple to make. I fill 8 corn tortillas with sharp cheddar cheese and chopped onions. I use a toothpick to hold them together and make 2 rows of 4 in the pan. I then take a can of Wolf Brand Chili (YES....Wolf Brand Chili) and put in a bowl and then fill the can at least half full of water to get the rest out of the can and add to the bowl of chili and stir it up. I then spoon over the enchiladas evenly then top with cheese, chopped onions and black olives(optional). I usually cook for about 30 minutes at 375-400 degrees. This is exactly how my mother made it for us when I was a kind and I have been making it since I started cooking.

Comment

Working...
                        X