No announcement yet.

Game Warden Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not in favor of it, I got the hard copy but I don’t how this is much different than Oklahoma’s process. When you kill a dear you have to call in and register the kill within 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
      You probably just let THE STATE know where a camp was at in the last 40+ years he had no idea about.
      Slow clap.
      Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-06-2022, 09:40 PM. Reason: THESTATESpake

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        I’m not in favor of it, I got the hard copy but I don’t how this is much different than Oklahoma’s process. When you kill a dear you have to call in and register the kill within 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Missouri as well but never had the skunk marshall show up after a telecheck.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          Same with them being able to search your cooler and stuff without your permission or a search warrant.
          False

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

So with electronic license, do you have to keep your phone on you at all times? When Im duck hunting, it usually stays in the boat or truck which can be a long ways away. Hell, Ive got an old phone with a battery that's dead half the time.

Comment

Exactly. What law says that I have to have a cell phone in order to hunt?
              None.

Yet….

Comment

Why do they want the exact kill location if they're supposedly not going to do anything with it.....

Seems fishy to me. I'll keep the paper license.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                  False

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                  Sec. 12.104. RIGHT TO SEARCH AND INSPECT. (a) A game warden or other peace officer commissioned by the department may search a game bag, vehicle, vessel, or other receptacle if the game warden or peace officer has a reasonable, articulable suspicion that the game bag, vehicle, vessel, or receptacle contains a wildlife resource that has been unlawfully killed or taken.
                  (b) A game warden or other peace officer commissioned by the department may inspect a wildlife resource or a part or product of a wildlife resource that is discovered during a search under Subsection (a) of this section.
                  (c) In this section "wildlife resource" means an animal, bird, reptile, amphibian, fish, or other aquatic life the taking or possession of which is regulated in any manner by this code

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    My grandson will be 3 next season. Do I need to buy him a cell phone to tag his deer when he kills his buck on youth weekend with my 7mag?

3 seems a bit young for a phone.
                    Awesome!

Comment

Big Brother Watching !

Comment

Sec. 12.104. RIGHT TO SEARCH AND INSPECT. (a) A game warden or other peace officer commissioned by the department may search a game bag, vehicle, vessel, or other receptacle if the game warden or peace officer has a reasonable, articulable suspicion that the game bag, vehicle, vessel, or receptacle contains a wildlife resource that has been unlawfully killed or taken.
                        (b) A game warden or other peace officer commissioned by the department may inspect a wildlife resource or a part or product of a wildlife resource that is discovered during a search under Subsection (a) of this section.
                        (c) In this section "wildlife resource" means an animal, bird, reptile, amphibian, fish, or other aquatic life the taking or possession of which is regulated in any manner by this code
                        So, green jeans checks you. You show him license, weapon, place you killed animal. Does he have reasonable, articulable suspicion that the wildlife resource was unlawfully killed or taken?

Comment

Any confirmation when or if they will really go digital only and ho paper tags?

Comment

Jiminy Christmas, I can’t believe we went two weeks without a good ole GW bashing thread.

Yea.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                              So, green jeans checks you. You show him license, weapon, place you killed animal. Does he have reasonable, articulable suspicion that the wildlife resource was unlawfully killed or taken?
                              That was my question. So much for innocent until proven guilty. I've had them step on my boat and go straight to the live well, then ask to see all my other stuff. Guess I just looked suspicious to them.

Comment

I'm not bashing game wardens here, but if you ask a game warden about how it works on the back end and you think he's telling you everything, you're being naive.

Comment

Working...
                                X