Returned home from deployment

Good ole Shannon..
    2019 stop

Great times

Welcome home man…

36ID sucks though. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome home Doc!! Praise the Lord that He brought you home safely. Thank you sir for your service to our country and providing care for those in need.

I must say though, I ain't never seen nobody go trout fishin' in square toed leather boots!!

Lord we thank you for Your protection of our brother at arms. Please Lord give him peace being back at home, and clear his mind of ungodly thoughts. Cover him with Your lovingkindness. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Welcome home and thank you for your service!
        ^^^

Comment

Welcome home and we are glad to have you back! Thank you and your family for your sacrifice.

Comment

Glad you made it home and thank you so much for your service.

Comment

Thank you for your service and sacrifice. Welcome back and I hope you kill a monster deer.

Comment

Welcome Home !

Thank you for your service and sacrifices, enjoy the time with your family for as long as you can before you have to strap on them boots and return.
                God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                  I made it home from the Middle East, it sucked for the most part. Hot, smelled like human waste, have to register with the VA burn pit registry, terrorists and their trash talk threats etc… Not sure what to type up or say other than glad to be back with my wife and kids. I’ve been home a few weeks trying to regroup and fit back in. Went up to Red River, NM to literally cool off physically and mentally. I’m starting 10yrs in, so I’m planning on staying in at this point which also means a few more deployments likely in my future. Dealing with being gone like that sort of leaves you feeling like a square peg fitting in a round hole sometimes. Back to work this week and hunting all next week. Here’s a pic from a brief stop in Ireland and one from Red River.

Thanks for all the support.

[ATTACH]1105463[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1105464[/ATTACH]

Ps- not sure why some pics go sideways.
                  Glad you’re back home safe, my dad deployed 14 years ago as a colonel, he wore that same T patch.

Comment

Thank you for your past and future service sir!

Comment

Glad to see you back home and safe.

Thanks to you and your brothers / sisters allowing us to live in the greatest country on the planet.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought it looked like the Shannon airport in that picture. Haha. Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome Home. Thank you for the sacrifice that you and your family make

Comment

Glad to see you are back Jeremy!!!!!

Thank you for your service.

Maybe we can get together sometime. Good luck with your hunting this season!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Welcome home and thank you, sincerely, for your service!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Stopped in Shannon a few times. Guinness tastes sooo much better there than over here. IMO.

Welcome back brother take it slow trying to fit back in at home and just enjoy the family time. You will be regrouped in no time.

Comment

Working...
                                X