Found some abandoned pups - Winnie, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found some abandoned pups - Winnie, TX

Found 6 puppies some scum bag dumped off Canal Road just west of Winnie. They are in good shape. Looks like some sort of boxer mix. I was able to catch 4 of them but the last 2 got in some briars so thick there was no way to get them out. I planned on going back later to try and get them.

Does anyone want to adopt one of these guys. I’d be happy to pay for the necessary shots, neutering/slaying, etc. if it helps get them a home. Or if anyone could help foster some of them that would be good.
    Attached Files

Can a mod please move this to around the campfire. Was posting from my phone and fat fingered it into DIY

Comment

Helluva nice gesture, sir

Comment

Fixed
        Attached Files

Comment

Poor things looked scared Good on you for rescuing them and I hope you find them good homes

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt, can someone please move this to ATC?

Comment

You're good people, JP. Those are fine lookin little brindle pups, hope they find a good home with some kiddos...they will appreciate it forever.

Comment

So sad! Pretty babies

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                    Found 6 puppies some scum bag dumped off Canal Road just west of Winnie. They are in good shape. Looks like some sort of boxer mix. I was able to catch 4 of them but the last 2 got in some briars so thick there was no way to get them out. I planned on going back later to try and get them.

Does anyone want to adopt one of these guys. I’d be happy to pay for the necessary shots, neutering/slaying, etc. if it helps get them a home. Or if anyone could help foster some of them that would be good.

People who dump dogs need to be shot. Scum of the earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      You're good people, JP. Those are fine lookin little brindle pups, hope they find a good home with some kiddos...they will appreciate it forever.
                      This right here^^^

Comment

Can I chip in for some dog food or something? I can’t take any dogs but I hate to see people do that.

Comment

OP, I know what you meant, but figured that I'd point it out in case someone got the wrong idea.

you wrote "slaying" instead of "spaying".

Comment

pretty pups! shouldnt have trouble getting them homes
                            you re a good man sir

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              People who dump dogs need to be shot. Scum of the earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              concur

Comment

Working...
                              X