No announcement yet.

Deer Lease Up for grabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok you guys are funny, his name is Nickolaus and his charges weren’t all that bad. They charged with animal cruelty. The evidence is strong but he might pull out a win. So far all they have is when he got pulled over for speeding they found feathers in his pants, well when they searched his farm there was a cow tied to a fence with an upside bucket behind her. The bad part was they also found knee high rubber boots that had some type of wool in them.

But hey I am hunting his place and a man truly is innocent until proven guilt but man these farm animals sure are scared of humans

Comment

It's sold

Comment

I’m kind of lost on this post. Is a price listed? Sounds like it could be a great deal. Off site property owner, treat the place like its yours, because it is until he gets out of jail.

Comment

He had me at “next door to a deer feeder”! Looks like I’m late to the party though!

Comment

Nick told me it was from animal cruelty as well… something about shooting a roaming cat on his property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
              Nick told me it was from animal cruelty as well… something about shooting a roaming cat on his property.

LOL.

I was wondering if it were going to end up down this road. Did they say what color the cat was?

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                LOL.

I was wondering if it were going to end up down this road. Did they say what color the cat was?
                Yeah, he said he didn’t know the name of it but was orange in color!!

Comment

Originally posted by tkc View Post
                  hey y’all, this is nick. Thanks for bailing me out this afternoon, good to meet both of ya. Could one of y’all tbh express a 30lb package for me to dallas?

Nick
                  lmao!!

Comment

Hahaha, way to go Nick

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                        Bond him out if he burns you have the bond revoked
                        Yep, I was thinking you might have some negotiating power in that deal.

I wonder if you can look the place over before bonding him out. But if you got to bond him out first, and you don't like the place, I guess you can send him back to jail? Not sure how that would work.

He seems to have some creative thinking, I would guess he creative thinking might be what got him put in jail.
                        Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 11-30-2022, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                          Ok you guys are funny, his name is Nickolaus and his charges weren’t all that bad. They charged with animal cruelty. The evidence is strong but he might pull out a win. So far all they have is when he got pulled over for speeding they found feathers in his pants, well when they searched his farm there was a cow tied to a fence with an upside bucket behind her. The bad part was they also found knee high rubber boots that had some type of wool in them.

But hey I am hunting his place and a man truly is innocent until proven guilt but man these farm animals sure are scared of humans
                          Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                            LOL.

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            Yeah, he said he didn’t know the name of it but was orange in color!!
                            Just got off the phone with Nick and have verified it wasn't ol Phil.

Comment

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. I just can’t figure it out now!!

Comment

I think just leave him in jail and hunt the place anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X