I Need a Phone Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need a Phone Upgrade

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. It has some functionality issues so time to bite the bullet and get a new one. I'm just an average smart phone user but have found myself using the phone for more and more things.

Should I go with the Samsung S10 or an iPhone 11?

750 bucks get ready

Comment

I always avoid apple. There are some good products that you can get for less than 1/2 that. Don't need stuff you aint gonna use.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Just had the upgrade my wife’s phone because our toddler pulled it into the bathtub. Whichever direction you go I would say just be open to changing cell carriers. It seems like the best deals for a new phone are for new customers. Loyalty to a carrier doesn’t seem to matter.

Comment

Got tired of apple and decided to go android, wish I would’ve stuck with an iPhone for ease of use and iMessage. Haven’t gotten used to the android, had it a year. (Maybe I’m just slow)

Comment

I'm still using a 4s......

Comment

Never was tired of Android, but wanted to try Apple. Hated it, lack of functionality/accessibility sucks.
              I didn't make it 6 months, and I had to get rid of it.
              But hey, if it fits you, it fits you.
              Millions of people love both.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                Ha ! me too...………...

Comment

I traded in my S8 Active for an S10+ on Cyber Monday. Best Buy had them for $400 off. I like the upgrade. It's all still familiar functionality, but lots of cool new bells and whistles. The multiple cameras are dang nice for a cell phone. Edge menu deal is pretty slick. Still learning all the new stuff.

Comment

Sounds crazy but if you can,switch carriers and you will get a great deal on a new phone. In 2 to 4 years when you need a new phone switch back. It's stupid that if you are an existing customer you pay full price for a phone but if you are switching from a different carrier they give you a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      S4 Active here.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Never was tired of Android, but wanted to try Apple. Hated it, lack of functionality/accessibility sucks.
                        I didn't make it 6 months, and I had to get rid of it.
                        But hey, if it fits you, it fits you.
                        Millions of people love both.

I had just the opposite happen to me. I switched from Iphone to Android and hated the Android. Had to add a new line to get out of it.

I think what you start on is what you like.

Comment

I had the iPhone for years up to the time I was using the 7 plus. The kids talked the wife and I into the android and we went with the s8 active...…….the android experiment is OVER and am now back with the iPhone 11...……..it is good to be back

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                            I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. It has some functionality issues so time to bite the bullet and get a new one. I'm just an average smart phone user but have found myself using the phone for more and more things.

Should I go with the Samsung S10 or an iPhone 11?
                            Neither. Google Pixel 4 or 4xl. Hands down better than both Apple and Samsung. It doesn't have the terrible cartoonish graphics both Apple and Samsung are known for. And the Google camera will put the other two to shame.
                            Last edited by WItoTX; 12-04-2019, 11:31 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Still have the S5 hate to spend all that money to text, call, and take pictures.
                              If I do think I would go with Samsung S10.

Comment

Working...
                              X