First HF hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First HF hunt

This Wednesday dad and I are headed down to south Texas to go on our first high fence whitetail hunt. Never thought I would go on a high fence hunt as we have been on leases in north Texas over the last 10 years. Will be interesting and very different but I'm thankful and excited for the opportunity. I will post pictures when I can, hope to get a chance at a good one!

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

As long as it makes you happy and and you make great memories with your dad, who cares if it’s HF or LF? It’s hunting!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck and have fun!

HF/LF it doesn’t matter. You will have haters and jealousy on both sides. Soak in the time with your dad!

Comment

Remember just because it is in a high fence doesn't mean the deer aren't wild or smart

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Good luck and have fun!

HF/LF it doesn’t matter. You will have haters and jealousy on both sides. Soak in the time with your dad!
                  X2 on the above statement. Go and enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                    Remember just because it is in a high fence doesn't mean the deer aren't wild or smart
                    This. Good luck and make some memories with your dad.

Comment

Enjoy your hunt. It is a treat to see mature deer. I saw thirty bucks this weekend, but none over 4.
                      Hope it’s a big place.

Good luck

Comment

I have no problem with the fence, go have fun! High fence doesn’t always mean easy. I could tell you about my good friend who has hunted a buck 3 weekends in a high fence place and has yet to see the deer!

Comment

good luck and have fun

Comment

Just take a shower afterwards and it will be fine, lol. Seriously good luck and hope you and your dad have a great time.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments, I am use to really slow hunts and not seeing a lot of mature bucks so it will be a great change of pace, I hope!

Comment

Working...
                              X