"Took this in a trade?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    We need a TBH section for bitching.... these rant and whine threads are daily, maybe we could name the forum " For Teenage Girls Only "
    Truth!

Comment

We need a TBH section for bitching.... these rant and whine threads are daily, maybe we could name the forum " For Teenage Girls Only "
      I don't know Mexico, but I like him and a lot of his ideas! Especially this one!

Comment

Basically you needed to go public with a problem you are having, a lot like the whinny people on the news... Got it.

Comment

LOL, greatness!

Comment

Tough crowd

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
              "To sell anything regularly for profit on here"

That's the gray area. I can see a person making some things and try selliing in the classiifieds to see if there is any interest. This person makes a few things and is not in the business/has a website to sell etc etc.

In the OP's case he gets shutdown because he made a few lamps that he wanted to sell. He may or may not have had intentions to keep making them for profit. It's a one time deal. He/she contributes to other forum threads here. IMHO this is ok and not abuse to the rules.

In the case of a guy that deals in firearms or other items that maybe have a trading post/small business and sells item after item in the classifieds and doesn't contribute in any other way should pay to advertise.

What if the roles are reversed..........Should a associate sponsor clearly in a business/sells for profit and has a website post very frequently of finished items in the DIY section with absolutely no "how to" in the post.
              Isn't that what the classifieds are for?
              I love the DIY section, but it is overrun with this guy...

Comment

What I think is funny is people post stuff for sale for people who aren’t members. I post one firearm for a buddy and get lectured on my thread to “to read and abide by the rules of the classifieds” and not two weeks later the same person posts a product for someone who also is not a member and it sells. Guess it depends who you are

Comment

Not sure this is where ole Kuma pictured this one going.

Gary

Comment

So many thread fails today

Comment

I traded a deer blind for a Beretta shotgun awhile back.I'm gonna sell it in a few days.
                      I sell,and trade guns on here all the time, and I can promise you this..I ain't ever come close,to making a profit off 'em[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                        I traded a deer blind for a Beretta shotgun awhile back.I'm gonna sell it in a few days.
                        I sell,and trade guns on here all the time, and I can promise you this..I ain't ever come close,to making a profit off 'em[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
                        Shut up you scam artist.... Keep milking the classifieds without ponying up.... geeze! Nuff Said!!!!!!!

Comment

My brain hurts.

Comment

Working...
                          X