No announcement yet.

Which feeder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Boss Buck feeders. Kinda pricey but from from taking out of the box putting together and filling with corn is 5 minutes. Ours are the 350lb combo ones. I left the thrower off this year and just running the gravity feed heads. I like it better with the gravity feed head. Id give them a look!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lamco low and throw means no coons, no ladders, no wasted corn, no stuck spin plates, no cages. Over $500 but plenty of perks.

Comment

Pretty good stand n fill options available.
        600lb bucees EZ feeder $400 and All Seasons 600lb stand and fill $550

Comment

Lamco low and throw

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
              I use Boss Buck feeders. Kinda pricey but from from taking out of the box putting together and filling with corn is 5 minutes. Ours are the 350lb combo ones. I left the thrower off this year and just running the gravity feed heads. I like it better with the gravity feed head. Id give them a look!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              I have seen way too many of those B B tubes snapped off by hogs.

Comment

I really like the 2000 lb feeders that Texas chair and rail sells.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12thman View Post
                  Lamco low and throw means no coons, no ladders, no wasted corn, no stuck spin plates, no cages. Over $500 but plenty of perks.
                  The best perk is the “low” in the name. Easy to fill for old farts with bad shoulders !
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sails

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      I really like the 2000 lb feeders that Texas chair and rail sells.

Is it under $500?

Comment

Wish I could find more of these. Got a killer deal year or so ago on these, bought 3 of them. No wasted corn. Only thing, 230 pounds is about all I can squeeze into them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12thman View Post
                          Even better when you get dealer pricing and no tax

Comment

All-Season 600# Stand & Fill on skids

Comment

Me personally, I'm partial to any of the All Seasons Feeders or the Bucees feeders.

Whichever you decide on, make sure you choose one that has a dealer close to you or your lease and has the backing of the brand you're buying. There's a lot of feeder companies out there now but there's a reason that there are a "core" few that have stood the test of time.

Also timers, motors, solar panels and batteries will fail from time to time, they're basically a "consumable" so there's no need to blame the feeder manufacture, most of the better ones have the same motors and "The Timer" in them anyways, so keep that in mind.

Comment

Bought the OA 650# feeder at the start of this season and it has been great! Big upgrade over climbing ladders and it throws a great diameter for the pen it is in.

Comment

Working...
                                X