No announcement yet.

Ford vs Ferrari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though the movie is great I've never been a fan of either ford or ferrari to be honest, if wa re talking about cars in general. I prefer something more of a combination of utility and style, like range rover velar I've rented https://realcar.nyc/rent-a-range-rover-velar a couple of weeks ago, it has been a great ride I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
      I have not saw the movie yet but several people I work with have ,I work a Ford dealer what I got from that was the younger generation that needs non stop flash and action thought it was boring and everyone over 40 liked it . So its on my to see list in the next week or so.
      Anthony
      My dad (65) and I (30) both liked it. Some of us don't care for Michael Bay movies...

Comment

I liked it, had a good story and I thought it was fun to watch.

Comment

I finally saw it I thought it was great! It helps if your a Ford person and you understand who the characters are.
          Anthony

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Recommend
            PG-13 kid friendly

Really enjoyed this movie. Reminded me of why I was such a fan of muscle cars as a kid, and thought Carroll Shelby was a god.

FORD v FERRARI | Official Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube
            If you want the real inside baseball watch 24 Hour War on Netflix. Way way way better than the movie.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie!

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                If you want the real inside baseball watch 24 Hour War on Netflix. Way way way better than the movie.
                That's a fantastic doc. Watched it two weeks ago. I didn't realize how much of an egotistical *** Bill Ford was. Would love to see what Shelby could have done with the Daytona had they been allowed.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it. Love these types of movies.

Comment

Son and I loved it. Turned off the traction control on the raptor and drove like I stole it the whole way home.

Comment

Haven’t watched it yet but I will

Comment

Great movie.

Really enjoyed the story behind it all.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Took my mom to see it. She isn't a race enthusiast but even she gave it a thumbs up. A few parts of it are slow but that's in most movies. Very good job portraying HF the 2nd, Lee Iacocoa, Shelby and Mills. Fun movie. For those that don't like it I have to question your tastes

Comment

Finally watched this weekend. My wife, who can't grasp my love of cars, loved it.

They also portrayed Henry Ford II pretty accurately. They were a little off on Enzo, left out some of the story about when Ford was trying to buy them, and Ken Miles didn't crash like they showed near the end, but in general it was very historically accurate. Very well done movie.

Comment

I liked it. Dont make many movies like that anymore.

Comment

Best movie of 2019.

Comment

Working...
                                X