• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Type of people to purposely gut shoot a hog

Comment

Sickening and hard to watch.

Comment

Exhibit "A" for Trumps new animal cruelty law.

Comment

I tried searching "cable smith kicking" on youtube and came up with this:
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_s8qQYZsfo"]Kickbacks/ Donkey Kicks on the Smith Machine: IFBB Bikini Pro Training Glutes - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Fitness^ so hot RN

Comment

Is there a link to the actual video?

Comment

Finally some of you get the reason for the new law. This is mild compared to the real crush videos.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  lonestar outdoor show has it on his instagram and facebook accounts...if you have either.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    They should have their asses whipped. They should lose hunting privileges for a significant amount of their adulthood. They should be prosecuted and sentenced accordingly. They should not be defended by their parents and they most certainly should not be mauled by a bear.
                    Okay, maybe I was overboard on the sow and cubs. How about putting them up against this angry buck instead?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NKH13hrp0c&feature=emb_title"]Deer kicks hunter's ***! - YouTube[/ame]

Because they certainly have done this before. The law won't stop them, just like poachers.
                    Last edited by WItoTX; 12-02-2019, 02:49 PM. Reason: Video issue

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      Okay, maybe I was overboard on the sow and cubs. How about putting them up against this angry buck instead?

Deer kicks hunter's ***! - YouTube" style="display:none;">
                      IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                      Deer kicks hunter's ***! - YouTube')">Deer kicks hunter's ***! - YouTube')"> I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                      Deer kicks hunter's ***! - YouTube">Deer kicks hunter's ***! - YouTube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Because they certainly have done this before. The law won't stop them, just like poachers.

That would be justice!!!![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Drudge is covering the story now. Somehow the video is still on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/gregg.rossm...type=2&theater

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Drudge is covering the story now. Somehow the video is still on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/gregg.rossm...type=2&theater
                          Link pulled up a Jim Jordan interview

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            lonestar outdoor show has it on his instagram and facebook accounts...if you have either.
                            Not seeing it here either. I guess it's been taken down. I'm not sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              Type of people to purposely gut shoot a

Hogs is vermin....and they done kilt a lady in East Texas a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Link pulled up a Jim Jordan interview
                                Huh, I just checked it again, it seems to be working. Maybe it's been pulled down and I have the cached page in my history.

Comment

Working...
                                X